join Heavens Alliance

KingCharles

Alright the readers are probably wondering," why am i reading this?. Well let me give you some info.

This alliance is team based no one goes ahead no one gets left behind.

Our flag is Costum 31.

Our Charter is simple yet specific so if you want to read it click the following link :Heavens Alliance Charter

So if you want to join and help your fellow gamers (or completely annihilate them lol) JOIN NOW

by clicking the following link:Heavens Alliance ;)

Edited by KingCharles

Interesting... Although it looks like you could use a bit more of a charter.

Have you looked at other alliance charters?

Do you have government positions and such? Those are usually included in charters.

why would i need to put gov permissions it prevents them from choosing their own gov. i am there to help and have fun playing with them in this game not to own them . How they run their gov is up to them i just say how they can help thats all.

What support?You have nothing to support!

You have no members!

No Charter or Constitution!

No IRC!

You barely have you on the forums!

No Application for New Members or Diplomat Requests!

So,tell us..How can you say your supported!You have nothing!

There are plenty of alliances to join here on CN.So, search all the alliances and find one that suits you.Your not ready to start an alliance!

Edited by Cinzia

You have no members!

No IRC!

There are plenty of alliances to join here on CN.So, search all the alliances and find one that suits you.Your not ready to start an alliance!

why the hell do u have to be SO FREAKIN NEGATIVE AND I DO TOO HAVE AN IRC and a constitution and i was speaking to the few people who said ull do well and crap like that inspires me to keep going and dont reply on here anymore unless you have some damn good thing to say. F*** off man u just piss people off and i dont care if i dant have members im building fast and for u there is a storm comeing so be ready so i can blow u to kingdom come. :mad:

Edited by KingCharles

why the hell do u have to be SO FREAKIN NEGATIVE AND I DO TOO HAVE AN IRC and a constitution and i was speaking to the few people who said ull do well and crap like that inspires me to keep going and dont reply on here anymore unless you have some damn good thing to say. F*** off man u just piss people off and i dont care if i dant have members im building fast and for u there is a storm comeing so be ready so i can blow u to kingdom come. :mad:

LMAO! Quit kidding yourself!

Your not building anything!And you are no match for me!Give it up!

I am done here!

I am trying to give you some positive feedback and you cry like a baby!Take the advice that people keep giving you,and go join an alliance!That is what people mean by you will do well...it is sarcasm,not positive criticism!

Edited by Cinzia

LMAO! Quit kidding yourself!

Your not building anything!And you are no match for me!Give it up!

I am done here!

I am trying to give you some positive feedback and you cry like a baby!Take the advice that people keep giving you,and go join an alliance!That is what people mean by you will do well...it is sarcasm,not positive criticism!

YOU KNOW THAT I WILL CAN AND FOREVER WILL OWN YOU AND BLOW YOU AWAY I WILL DESTROY YOUR NATION SO BAD THAT YOU WILL BE WORSE OFF THAN YOU STARTED PLAYING!!! SO DONT DARE OFFEND ME FOR YOU WILL BE DEMOLISHED IN TO A PILE OF RUBBLE [:)][but siNce you already did i have declared war on you :)] AND YOU WILL BE DESTROYED 12-16-08 SO GET READY AND YOU SAY I NEED TO JOIN AN ALLIANCE YOU ONLY HAVE THREE MEMBERS IN YOURS LOL :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by KingCharles

You dont own me and never will.

You start a war for no reason...and for that,it will make you look bad on CN.

I did nothing to you,except offer some positive criticism.But,it came out badly.I wa sonly trying toh elp,but,dd it in a bad mannerism.

Now,I am sorry for the statements I posted in the regard that they may of offended you.They weren't meant in that regard.I was just saying some of the same sentiments people express to others when they start alliances,etc.

My apologies!

Edited by Cinzia

You dont own me and never will.

You start a war for no reason...and for that,it will make you look bad on CN.

I did nothing to you,except offer some positive criticism.But,it came out badly.I wa sonly trying toh elp,but,dd it in a bad mannerism.

Now,I am sorry for the statements I posted in the regard that they may of offended you.They weren't meant in that regard.I was just saying some of the same sentiments people express to others when they start alliances,etc.

My apologies!

I accept your apologies and i have sent a more formal version on CN so i guess now that this has blown over i would like to offer my hand in friendship Thanks for seeing it my way. :)

You have no members!

No IRC!

Nice Diplomacy.