United Nations will not surrender!

Rude Empire

800px-Flag_of_the_United_Nations.png

The United Nations will refuse to surrender and for a good reason.

• At 11/29/2008 Crambia declared war upon a UN nation. We currently do not have any remaining records of this because it seems as soon as peace is declared the first nation to delete their copy of the record all records are deleted.

• At 8:26:54 AM New Germany was one of the nations to of had opened fired, I was one of the nations as well but Crambia had removed his copy of the record. The only remaining record was from New Germany. This screen shot below shows that he was in a different AA at the time.

proof-un.jpg

A message that was sent to Crambia which has also been somehow lost was about Crambia's surrender to the UN that he would wear the UN AA intill the rest of the war time left with New Germany was over. New Germany was to not attack this nation, and it followed orders, within one day after him agreeing we discovered he was flying your AA (Murder Inc.) so we attacked his nation only. One nation attacked another member of Murder Inc. If we can agree for a ceasefire over this mistake, Murder Inc. can have this nation.

proof-un2.jpg

As you can see from this screenshot above the UN was at war with another alliance already attacking and raiding UN nations and ignoring our warnings. The UN would not of had the resources to declare war on an alliance 10 to 12 times bigger. We knew we where not to attack Murder Inc or any of the big alliances. Only one nation that had joined the UN had attacked another Murder Inc nation besides the one we where after. Copkiller22 of North Carolina attacked MikeyP of Tarqus. Copkiller attacked only one Murder Inc nation with out informing the UN, I was not even on when this had happened. Instead of passing on a message or sending a message to me asking me to explain what had happened and giving me a 24 hour time limit to explain you jumped the gun and started attacking our nations. It seems there was a mistake over just one small nation. If we can agree and declare a ceasefire you can have this nation.

Thanks,

lionheart1066

Founder of United Nations

You do know that Murder INC just used that as an excuse right? They obviously just want to take your alliance, they just wanted an excuse to save face. That one rouge was that excuse.

actually, we don't need an excuse to roll them, and i could care less what other alliances think of us, we're bigger than them.

That said, an example needed to be made, UN is it.

New Germany was to not attack this nation, and it followed orders, within one day after him agreeing we discovered he was flying your AA (Murder Inc.) so we attacked his nation only. One nation attacked another member of Murder Inc. If we can agree for a ceasefire over this mistake, Murder Inc. can have this nation

So your offering up a nation to save your own skin? How should I put this? How Pathetic, now I don't feel bad about you guys getting rolled and if you would like me to I could add that reason to the CB.

EDIT: hands off the right keys

Edited by BEazy

Disbandment or Perma-ZI... This needs to be against the rules of TE. Good luck, UN.

-Bama

Can you point me in the direction where we say "Perma-ZI if you don't disband"?

That's right, our DoW and surrender terms don't say that.

Can you point me in the direction where we say "Perma-ZI if you don't disband"?

That's right, our DoW and surrender terms don't say that.

It says "Join MI or you never get peace." If you're trying to be IDIOT, take a leaf out of their book: They let targets go after one war cycle. None of this eternal-war crap. Save it for CN.

-Bama

It says "Join MI or you never get peace." If you're trying to be IDIOT, take a leaf out of their book: They let targets go after one war cycle. None of this eternal-war crap. Save it for CN.

-Bama

Ahh, but never get peace doesn't mean perma-ZI...and besides, when is there ever peace on TE? Last I checked...never :P And we will do our best to make sure it stays that way.

Ahh, but never get peace doesn't mean perma-ZI...and besides, when is there ever peace on TE? Last I checked...never :P And we will do our best to make sure it stays that way.

It's hard to fight wars when you're bill-locked with 3 guys quadding you every other night, and then 3 more, and then 3 more, etc. That's no fun. There's no reason for that on TE, except some heinous OOC attack or something.

-Bama

It's hard to fight wars when you're bill-locked with 3 guys quadding you every other night, and then 3 more, and then 3 more, etc. That's no fun. There's no reason for that on TE, except some heinous OOC attack or something.

-Bama

Well, if we're going to talk about things not needed on TE, OOC attacks is one of them. I'll agree with you there. But TE is our release from the staunch professionalism and seriousness demanded on CN:SE; eventually we may get bored from the raiding and constant state of war with other alliances for what some might call lame reasons...but I doubt it.

Well, if we're going to talk about things not needed on TE, OOC attacks is one of them. I'll agree with you there. But TE is our release from the staunch professionalism and seriousness demanded on CN:SE; eventually we may get bored from the raiding and constant state of war with other alliances for what some might call lame reasons...but I doubt it.

Exactly. TE is a break from private channels FTW, perma-ZI, hegemony, forced disbandment, etc. Murder Inc is doing all of those things except private channels FTW. You say "Well, if someone would just start a rival bloc, we wouldn't have this problem. It's not our fault." Have you ever considered that no one but you takes TE seriously enough to do that?

-Bama

Have you seen our threads? What makes you think we take things seriously at all? For Christ's sake I sarcastically denied a guy calling us elitists, then quoted myself and trolled myself for being an elitist. Taking things seriously? I think not. It's not our fault we happen to dominate, not only do we have the most members, but I'm sure we have the most ghosts and rogues because of that too. And it's not like we're filling their war slots, if you look, not even 50 members declared war on UN. If you want TE to be more balanced, then you need to convince people to not join Murder Inc. which won't be happening because people love the big, bad, alliance to hide behind and not help with our wars (justified or not). And now listen to me...I'm starting to rant like this is CN:SE.

Edited by Aeternus

Have you seen our threads? What makes you think we take things seriously at all? For Christ's sake I sarcastically denied a guy calling us elitists, then quoted myself and trolled myself for being an elitist. Taking things seriously? I think not. It's not our fault we happen to dominate, not only do we have the most members, but I'm sure we have the most ghosts and rogues because of that too. And it's not like we're filling their war slots, if you look, not even 50 members declared war on UN. If you want TE to be more balanced, then you need to convince people to not join Murder Inc. which won't be happening because people love the big, bad, alliance to hide behind and not help with our wars (justified or not). And now listen to me...I'm starting to rant like this is CN:SE.

Actions speak louder than words.

I hate ranting about TE. Hate it. But someone's got to point out that this is turning into CN:Server2.

-Bama

Actions speak louder than words.

I hate ranting about TE. Hate it. But someone's got to point out that this is turning into CN:Server2.

-Bama

So why not form a bloc in opposition to us? And defeat the evil hegemony? If you even attempt that it'll be breaking from the current traditions of CN:SE.

Like you said, Actions speak louder than words.

Edited by Aeternus

So why not form a bloc in opposition to us? And defeat the evil hegemony? If you even attempt that it'll be breaking from the current traditions of CN:SE.

Like you said, Actions speak louder than words.

I just don't give enough of a damn about my TE pixels to do that. Maybe I'll try some infiltration for fun, but I get enough of diplomacy in CN.

-Bama

Bama rest assured that I will make sure they can continue existing as an alliance. This war wasn't about beating that crap out of them and ruining their game. Its about teaching a lesson. my writing style is very over the top on TE if you didn't catch on yet, and when i say "you die now" and "notice of disbandment" its more out of jest. To be honest the whole "notice of disbandment" bit was trying to make people think i was disbanding Murder Inc.

As long as i'm writting DoW's they're going to be short and too the point. Also if KJI, Hormones, or myself doesn't say it then its most likely not true, remember that.