Wealth redistribution declaration

agafaba

In an effort to bring equality to the turbulent world of CN:TN before the great purge I have decided to work together with some of the most powerful nations to bring true understanding to planet Bob.

Dendarii Federation, Zealot Land and New New Mikeistan have all been introduced into my wealth redistribution plan, and will start right away. Originally we planed to also include Burning Empire however while trying to contact him we were alarmed to find 3 other dignitaries currently in a meeting with him and so he was unable to be contacted.

We would like to thank the audience for the time taken to read this broadcast and invite them to watch as we 4 nations share our stockpile of green muffins with as many people as possible.

TL;DR

The all powerful one man army of Bushido declares war on the top 3 nations that do not already have their war slots full.

Also as my bio says I will accept peace, and then move on down the list until reset.

Edited by agafaba

Finally someone else besides my alliances goes to war against the odds for fun :D

Have Fun & Kill Stuff!

:o Why I never intentionally tried to kill anyone, I merely send thousands of men as diplomats to explore foreign countries and return with wondrous artifacts and technological wonders.

However it seems these nations took my attempt in this cultural exchange as a hostile act and opened fire. Unfortunately my men were forced to defend themselves, however diligent workers that they are they were still able to return with a new understanding of foreign devices.