The Blackguard

Asyria

If you are looking for a warring alliance you probably don't need to read any Further. The Blackguard is a Neutral Alliance, made up of every colored nation, our goal is to be one of the best sellers in CN (yes we have a long way to go) we will sell just about anything to anyone.

The Blackguard Believes there are two ways to play CN, (there are probably more). 1. Be a warring alliance, and buy every goodie you can. Roll other alliances and try and be the big, bad kid on the block. God, Allah, or whoever bless these people because we sell to them. 2. Sellers, sell to the big kids on the block enjoy the rewards of being a neutral alliance, that would rather make money over spending tons of it to go to war. We offer tech deals at a lower price than most. We offer stability, friendship, and the basic lack of major politics. We do not tech raid (we'd rather sell it). We care about our members and thier Input. And yes we like to have fun.

If this sounds like something your interested in then please feel free to stop by our forums and give us the once over.

http://blackguard.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Whatever alliance you choose the Blackguard wishes you the best fortune.

Asyria

P.S. for all you grammar and english majors, Im sure there are some really good typos here but Im just too lazy to correct them. :D

What you still havent joined us? Whats the hold up? Dont like to make the bob dollars?..hmmmm mabey your looking for my give aways....let me run and check the closet...errr the prize vault.

Back by not so popular demand... join today and youll recieve the following...:

1. a soggy sandwich...(I have no idea what it is)

2. an eye patch (no GrayAngel we didnt barrow this one from you guys)

3. a Box of cookie crisp (well the crumbs)

4. a Hanna Montana CD (japanese version)

5. Reading Glasses (dont ask me I found them)

6. Dr.Phil 10 hour video course (I know awesome right?!?!?!)

7. A pet bat (I think hes dead, hasnt moved in the last week)

8. A brand new (to you) bagpipes...(ok ok a picture but still)

9. Tickets to the awesome show: Asyria steals a pirate hat!!!!! (in theaters sometime)

10. ok I saved the best for last!!!! A pair of underoo'syour choice!!!! (r2d2, scooby-doo, or spiderman)

if those dont convince you to join I dont know what will. Quit being hard headed and come join the Blackguard.

http://blackguard.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Side note. Look I got a SIG again!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Asyria