Nation has vanished

MoridinUK

Hi,

I seem to have a problem I can not log in to my nation, it tells me I'm not registered even when I ask for a password reminder, yesterday I was 18 days inactive so today I was going to collect taxes, can anyone help me? I'm not mistaken yesterday I definately was only 18 days inactive so I shouldn't have been deleted!

Please help,

The nation in game was called Moridinia and ruler name was MorinidUK, nation link was http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=233135

Please Help...

Moridin

If you want to push it then you should be safe on 19 days and the at any point on the 20th you'll be deleted. I'm guessing because of your name that you're in the UK, what time did you check it yesterday?

I cheked the same time I always do, which is around 8 to 10 am, so after update, certainly yesterday it said 18 days and same time today it's gone!

Also the forum and FAQ say 20 days so I it shouldn't go until update for day 21 if you see what I mean...

Who should I text about it? is it worth talkign to admin about it?

If your nation is showing "20 days inactive" it may be deleted at any time.

Sometimes people get lucky and manage to collect and save them, some don't, and some make it to 21 days.

admin normally can check to see what happened though.