Season 4 Commencement

PremierApex

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, you are probably going to wait until next season(2/13) or before. We expect a huge incoming class of managers next season, so be ready! :D

New clubs can start joining two weeks before the end of the season, although I'm not currently looking at when the end of the season is...

I wish I wasn't in other leagues or else I would join you guys in Liga Mundo, it would help my FIFOB ranking greatly

BTW

I'll take the moment to address Liga Mundo managers. In September you guys helped FIFOB get off its feet in the first World Cup and you guys continue to run a clean FIFOB sanctioned league. You and Ark Premiership are the leagues many CN leagues should model themselves off of. FIFOB as you know is about to potentially host the largest non-war event ever held on Planet Bob, with at the current rate over 200 nations by noon today. I come here to request that all Liga Mundo members come and join the Alliance Cup along with telling people in their alliance. Just think, discussion of such international events could easily make good press releases when your club isn't doing so sharp ;)

Good luck with season 4 and can someone beat VolNation club team please ;) (I'm J/K may the best team win the season 4 title)

I assure you, all Legion nations that signed up - were because of me =)

And 200 nations, so I guess my estimate of 24 groups of 8 is somewhat an underestimation! LOL.

And I'll try Dragonia...and can't you just dump one league or improve your rating? I got one guy to do it, so can you!

good advice, and the big 3 as well as the rest of the liga gets stronger with every passing season. Reserve your spot in the tercera while you still can! And thank you for kind words for match play in season irish, your contribution to futbol on planetbob is not going unnoticed.

Would anyone in Serie Segunda like to write Matchday/match-up analysis in official press releases?

I am currently doing the Primera, and Mousey is doing tercera, it would be nice to see consistency throughout the liga. You will get assistant admin powers, and will have a seat in the Liga Brass Committee.

LBC is a governing body that helps promote, fine-tune, and progress the liga. LBC members will be voting on how many games per week, cups, and overall decisions that will be made in the name of club futbol on planet bob.

Edit:

Current LBC Members

PremierApex - Atlético Luz Del Mar

Reichlep - VolNation Volunteers

TheOriginalMousey - Estrellapuerto FC

Arcadian_Empire - Arcadia FC

Edited by PremierApex

Is anyone going to update the Liga Mundo on CN Wiki - namely last season? I have the table for the three divisions but none of the league player stats (just my own team). I'll post up last season's table when I get time this weekend. If someone kept the stats from last season and can get them to me then I'd be willing to do the update duties myself.