Declaration of War...

Strykewolf

Rodentia Dominatus finds itself under attack again; by a foe we have already faced before.

Not long after the IDIOT v Rodentia war an individual (Spartan Glory) attacked from warlordz. Fighting continued with a variety of opponents...from several alliances. We took Spartan and another down of that alliance...others were grascious enough to peace us out. Eventually the fighting ended.

Personally, I rerolled...as did Spartan.

After all of the battles ended, we were content to let it all go while we rebuilt and worked on our strategy. Despite the fact that Spartan Glory wished to exterminate all of us by his/her self. During the battles; one called Byzantine joined in...indicating to us that he was/is in the leadership of Warlordz. I'll admit, he took me down hard. Well fought and all of that.

Tonight, both Byzantine and Spartan Glory have redeclared upon the leader of Rodentia Dominatus. As such...

Rodentia Dominatus declares war upon both of them. If that drags in the rest of thier alliance, so be it. If that drags in anyone else? Well, your target list will be short.

This declaration is in effect for the next 7 days. We may lose...but all 5 of us will give you a run for your money.

Time to pay the piper :)

Why are you declaring on only 2 members of Warlordz. Isnt their alliance responsible for their members actions? Take out their whole alliance, dont use discretion. Throw all your caution to the wind. Out of all seriousness, I really cant seem to see this ending well for you. You just wrote your own death warrant and Warlordz will string you up for this. Have a nice rest of the round.

Well, this isn't the wisest choice I've seen in CN:TE by any means. But you've got the balls to stand up, so I'll give you credit for that. But in this case...I don't think there was really any reason to blow this up publicly.

That said, drama is drama...

It looks like things are winding down; my thanks, Hisk,,,if you are responsible for that. Your alliance could roll us without a second thought. All members of Rodentia have been informed to accept peace as it is offered. Feel free to drop me a line if any do not.

((I'd be in IRC with ya but; it's still not working properly))

~Wolf