Income

nutkase

I was earning over $104 individual taxs a week ago

in that time I have been tech raided only lost 40 infra 10 tech and 40 land

I am out of anarchy, raised a army, happiness rate of 65

yet I am only earning $63 individual taxs, and losing money each day after collection :wacko:

need some help urgent with this

Anarchy has a 1-day-hangover, you can set your Government back to normal, but on that day you will still experience the income loss. Everything should be back to normal tomorrow.

Hint to admin: Maybe there should be a red line of text in the nation view (like for depleted troops or such) saying "Your economy is still suffering from the effects of the recent anarchy." or something like that. It would avoid the confusion and the same questions about "anarchy bugs" asked over and over again.

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy

Anarchy has a 1-day-hangover, you can set your Government back to normal, but on that day you will still experience the income loss. Everything should be back to normal tomorrow.

Hint to admin: Maybe there should be a red line of text in the nation view (like for depleted troops or such) saying "Your economy is still suffering from the effects of the recent anarchy." or something like that. It would avoid the confusion and the same questions about "anarchy bugs" asked over and over again.

Good idea