Join Ragnarok!

actually mr comedian i was looking at this bit.

Please consider that bumping of threads is a positive-feedback mechanisim, if one person/alliance begins bumping excessively, others have to follow suit in order to keep their thread at the top of the stack. By cracking down on excessive bumping, we hope to reduce the overall level of bumping in this forum.

Afterall, I'm sure you'll all agree that your signup threads look better without page after page of threads saying nothing other than "bump".

Except that people don't really read the "bump" pages if they are interested in joining so their content is not important. The first page is what they are looking at. While we appreciate your concern, this thread has been around for months without a single warn as we have followed the rules to the letter. Again, we thank you for assisting us with keeping our recruitment page near the top.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please consider that bumping of threads is a positive-feedback mechanisim, if one person/alliance begins bumping excessively, others have to follow suit in order to keep their thread at the top of the stack. By cracking down on excessive bumping, we hope to reduce the overall level of bumping in this forum.

Afterall, I'm sure you'll all agree that your signup threads look better without page after page of threads saying nothing other than "bump".

I'm not from Ragnarok, but I've contributed to the page count, so I'd like to point out that the bumps Ragnarok receives are positive feedback. To be fair, much of that feedback comes from the same sources and gets a little redundant. However, the bumps let people see that Ragnarok is active, establish that any claims they make to allies are genuine, and most importantly, keep the thread high enough that people can see it before they get tired of looking for an alliance. My bumps also help maintain the friendship between Vanguard and Ragnarok and occasionally lead to good humor.

If i ever see you in this thread again Im going to punch you in the face.

Glee, it's all good. When you can't troll the OWF forum, you're kind of forced to trol the...recruitment forums? I don't know what his deal was, but it's best to ignore people like him. If it really mattered to him, he could try to tattle on us to the mod staff, and they would tell him that nothing in our threads is wrong.

Bump for my brethren.