Join Ragnarok!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ragnarok needs to rebound on the cowbell now that B&G is gone.

That spells the end of Racl Van B.G. and Associates. It's chaos as we know it! Or is it?

Now I have to come up with ANOTHER name... sheesh. Any thoughts?

We got all the cowbell and MORE!

Yeshum, that.

Mykep, quit being a mindless drone.

Yes, quit being a mindless drone, mykep. How's the shoulder doing, by the way?

Can you uppercase bump, please?

How would that change anything? The kittens will die regardless of capitalizations.

Bumping to start a war with Vanguard!

:awesome:

Arr! I believe that presents a technical problem, since we all now have mutually-defensive treaties with each other. If we're at war, does that mean we would have to attack ourselves?

:awesome::psyduck:

Arr! I believe that presents a technical problem, since we all now have mutually-defensive treaties with each other. If we're at war, does that mean we would have to attack ourselves?

This is a difficult question. Perhaps we could resolve it in Las Vegas or Hawai?

That spells the end of Racl Van B.G. and Associates. It's chaos as we know it! Or is it?

Now I have to come up with ANOTHER name... sheesh. Any thoughts?

In light of your previous success, I'm more than happy to leave that responsibility in your hands.

This is a difficult question. Perhaps we could resolve it in Las Vegas or Hawai?

We should, we should. I would prefer it to be in Hawaii even though I'd love to be in Vegas. I guess nice beaches and chics in bikinis always take precedence.

In light of your previous success, I'm more than happy to leave that responsibility in your hands.

I will leave it to whatever is left of my trusted brain cells to figure it out.

Considering my laziness, I'll definitely leave that in your hands.

What about MY laziness?

Indeed.

Indeed.