Looking for (semi)-permanant tech buyers

RyanGDI

Hey everybody, as you may know, we're a new, yet quickly growing alliance in the Cyberverse (aka Planet Bob). As such, we have plenty of tech selling nations that love to get tech deals to boost their economy. Now I'm just that there's at least a few nations that can't really fit into tech deals, or just don't find many reliable sellers. In short, we're looking for buying nations that are willing to establish tech dealing cycles with our alliance. Sure, there's alliances like Neuva Vida that boast large, moderated tech deals, but we'd rather establish contacts and make some new partners from many different alliances to spead the joy. :awesome:

So if you're interested in any form of tech buying at all, whether it's 2x2's or 3x3's, tech farming or full-scale, one time or permanent, or anything really, we'd be more than happy to have you in our economical environment. Contact me any way you wish if you don't want to post here for whatever reason, and I'll be sure to reply ASAP. ;)

Cheers!

Ryan, Supreme Commander of the Global Defence Initiative

(PS: Don't make replies like "lol, wut a noob" in this thread. If you can't read and understand, then at least keep it to yourself instead of trolling.)

(PPS: Rest assured, we WILL NOT attempt to cheat/scam/sneak around any tech deal. We don't sink to such low levels, and we have larger nations to provide insurance in the event that a tech deal doesn't go as planned. We're also experienced, and understand tech deal mechanics. ;) )

Definitely. I have 2 slots open, if you want to give me a couple small nations.

I'll send the money now and he/she can send 50 tech in 10 days, then another 50, 10 days after that.

Edited by Drai

Alright, I should've mentioned that I'd recommend PMing me in-game, my apologies. :P

If you haven't done so yet, please do. We're getting quite a large amount of buyers, and it's just nice to have everyone organized. I'd also recommend signing-in on our forums so we can keep tabs on all of our tech buyers for future reference. :)

Hey everybody, as you may know, we're a new, yet quickly growing alliance in the Cyberverse (aka Planet Bob). As such, we have plenty of tech selling nations that love to get tech deals to boost their economy. Now I'm just that there's at least a few nations that can't really fit into tech deals, or just don't find many reliable sellers. In short, we're looking for buying nations that are willing to establish tech dealing cycles with our alliance. Sure, there's alliances like Neuva Vida that boast large, moderated tech deals, but we'd rather establish contacts and make some new partners from many different alliances to spead the joy. :awesome:

So if you're interested in any form of tech buying at all, whether it's 2x2's or 3x3's, tech farming or full-scale, one time or permanent, or anything really, we'd be more than happy to have you in our economical environment. Contact me any way you wish if you don't want to post here for whatever reason, and I'll be sure to reply ASAP. ;)

Cheers!

Ryan, Supreme Commander of the Global Defence Initiative

(PS: Don't make replies like "lol, wut a noob" in this thread. If you can't read and understand, then at least keep it to yourself instead of trolling.)

(PPS: Rest assured, we WILL NOT attempt to cheat/scam/sneak around any tech deal. We don't sink to such low levels, and we have larger nations to provide insurance in the event that a tech deal doesn't go as planned. We're also experienced, and understand tech deal mechanics. ;) )

I have one slot