Just Jump vs Donation Deal

sharrison

Alright so right now I am at 2999.99 Infra and am about to make my appearance into the 3k infra range tomorrow. The problem however lies in the how...

I can either fight with tons of other hopefuls for a donation deal for the month of October, which at current prices looks like ~6 mil and maybe 15-30 tech

or

Alternatively I can just do it the old fashioned way and spend the full 6.2 mill I will have tomorrow on straight infra, and then try to get a deal mid month when the prices might go down to like 3 mil 50 tech

I would normally go with the first choice, but I doubt I can find any takers for that price, as right now the sales forum is flooded with requests, and the only sellers are asking for like 9 mil 50 tech which I doubt even cuts me a profit.

Side Questions:

How much infra has to be bought to officially pass the jump?

Why do sellers always ask for tech when they are selling it to buyers who are a lot bigger and as such tech is worth more, and harder to acquire?

When do donation deals normally become the cheapest for mid size nations in the month?

Side Questions:

1. How much infra has to be bought to officially pass the jump?

2. Why do sellers always ask for tech when they are selling it to buyers who are a lot bigger and as such tech is worth more, and harder to acquire?

3. When do donation deals normally become the cheapest for mid size nations in the month?

1. Ask around at MFO, www.mrfixitonline.com/cybernations, and you will find a very precise answer.

2. Rather than waste two aid slots sending two rounds of cash, buyers might prefer to part with tech and cash all at once. Infrastructure actually becomes far more expensive than tech as you get larger.

3. Hmm, longer after a large war, when registration has been open for a while.