Messages Missing

wke235

Me in game messages is empty. Every message is gone from received and sent. Even the ones from just as recent as about 3-4 days ago .. gone. I can understand if they delete messages beyond a certain age to save space in game. But everything just went *POOF*, gone.

Anyone else have this happen?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=237220

Are you sure it was that recent? Maybe your most recent were sent messages.

You don't have any wars/aid, so no messages for that.

And players can delete messages you sent so the Sent folder can be always be empty.

(Also IIRC messages are deleted automatically after 10 days)

• 3 weeks later...

I have been having this happen to me recently, but only with my sent messages folder. Two of the messages I sent yesterday aren't there. It seems maybe like every 1 in 10 messages I send don't get copied to the sent messages folder. It have only noticed it within the last week or so; it worked just fine before. Anybody else?

I have been having this happen to me recently, but only with my sent messages folder. Two of the messages I sent yesterday aren't there. It seems maybe like every 1 in 10 messages I send don't get copied to the sent messages folder. It have only noticed it within the last week or so; it worked just fine before. Anybody else?

If the recipient deleted the message from his inbox, it's deleted from your outbox too.