Mass PMing?

HHAYD

In my alliance, I chose to get more nations to join the alliance DOOM. So, I used a premade PM from another DOOM member (with permission), and I used it to message new nations to join DOOM. However, I got bored, and PMed over 100 new nations (I think) that weren't in any alliance, and then CN server forced me to type in a code to send a PM after I sent a certain amount of PM.

Plus, I found something new in my nation's info, and it said "Actions Today, 803 of 1,000".

Is this allowed in CN as long as I don't spam the same user over and over again and use any mass PMing tools?

By the way, I used copy and paste to mass PM, but typing in the codes really slowed me down...

By the way, I used copy and paste to mass PM, but typing in the codes really slowed me down...

Make sure that you copy ruler names into the "Carbon Copy" section of your messages to nations, as it makes it a lot easier when mass PMing -- you only have to type the code in once that way.

Also, regarding the action limit; during times of general peace on Planet Bob the limit is 1500 actions per day, and that reminder shows up somewhere around 1200 (iirc). During war, that limit is lowered to 1000 as more people are online, etc.

Mass PMing is perfectly within the rules (so long as you don't pm messages that would break the rules, like swearing/links to bad sites/etc).