How to find un-allied nations

TechGromit

As a new nation, I'm consently bombarded by people wanting me to join this allaince or that. How do they find me? Do new nations not allied put off some kind of scent that drives allied nations wild? I would just like to slowly grow for now, I'm really not interested in any alliances, I'm assuming so long as I have peace mode enabled, I'm protected against aggression anyway, so alliances are just not important to me as of yet. Is there something I can turn off so I will not get bothered in the future?

well.

#1. If you really want to grow, an alliance is the best way to do it. We can give you aid so you grow faster.

#2. Peace mode hurts your economy after the first week.

#3. Alliances are fun.

So join the Harlequin Union now. http://theharlquinunion.bigforumpro.com/ <--- Go there to sign up.

Nope, theres nothing to stop them from messaging you, unless you block every single player in game.

In reality though, if you want to play this game and not get raided, you're gonna need to find one of those alliances.

My advice would be to ignore the ones that spam you messages and offer startup aid, and go look on the CN wiki for an alliance you think you will like. Most alliances will give out aid anyways, if they have to bribe you, ignore them.

one thing you could do would be to change your alliance affiliation from none to somthing random that nobody else has. that way when recruiters search for people with alliance 'none' they will not find you. another thing you could do would to put in your nation bio 'please dont send recruitment messages to me' or sumtin, similar to a no circulars please on you letter box.

They find you because your alliance afflication is set to none. If you werent in peace mode you would have worse ordeals then being bomb barded with messages. You would be nailed with multiple act of war and agression. Really in this game, the only way you will grow and even make it longer then a few weeks is to be in an alliance. They give aid, support, allies, protection and its just alot easier on your self. Also, dont piss anyone off who IS in an alliance. Thats your best bet man.

In reality though, if you want to play this game and not get raided, you're gonna need to find one of those alliances.

Or you know, go to red.

If you go on red team, you will be protected from tech raiders by the NPO. If you get raided, go to their forums and complain.