1TF Dispatch from the Battlefield

Auctor

I'll be back. If not today then the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. You get the point.

Evon

True Ruler of 1TF Alliance (TE)

Thats right... you guys have nothing to worry about... nothing at all :ph34r:

I hope that was a joke sircrimson.

I was never making a threat but lets point out a few things:

1.not all of us new about terms, or even new about ghosting

2. because not all of us know about the terms some may take it as !TF attacking without a reasion

meaning that,some people will take it as an offence.

3. since OTF is much stronger then 1TF in standerd CN well lets think about that..

I would never declare war on 1TF I think their cool and I have much respect for mayzie but,given the circumstances..I hope it doesn't I don't think it will but you never no there is already some people who are mad about this,not 1TF's fault though, just did not know what was going on.

so after this long rambling I shall surrender by the terms, will Ibe given peace ?