Experianced Recruiter

AlexLenin

Try MDC

We are a maroon alliance. :)

We have a good average strength of 13k and a total of 1.2 million strength

Heres our site:

http://www.maroondefensecoalition.com/

I wouldn't recommend recruiting him if he says he can get nations only a few days old.

If you let him recruit for MDC, it will bring your average down very quicky.

Recruiting small and new nations, a master recruiter does not make. To be good at recruiting you have to know the different methods to get people, such as outsourcing, posters, etc.

What comes with the responcibilty of being a recruiter is knowing how to be patient, perservere, and be mature and formal in which to write good messages (good grammar, spelling attitude, etc.). It seems your word of being a good recruiter doesn't seem just, and that you would like to just have alliances put hope onto you so you can gain powerful positions, and possibly a good payoff for small, newbie, new, unloyal nations.

people tell me something

when you are trying to gain strenght and power for your alliance how is 20 nations that are 0 days old..

tell me how that would help your alliance?

you would have to pay them all and they still would be inexperianced for combat..they would lower your average NS [which don't realy mean anything but still] and is just more people you have to answer 500 questions for..

his solutions is to do tech deals?

ok nice..give the noobs tech..that rises their NS thus makeing them target for tech raiders...

now you have brought unneccecary raiding to the alliance...oh but wait..you don't even sell thetech right cause you go and steal half of it for yourself then call the alliance you are in a#$holes.

so if you recruit him you are basicly just asking for problems to start in your alliance.

-general.cj.82ndAA GOA and leader of the UMC.

people tell me something

when you are trying to gain strenght and power for your alliance how is 20 nations that are 0 days old..

tell me how that would help your alliance?

you would have to pay them all and they still would be inexperianced for combat..they would lower your average NS [which don't realy mean anything but still] and is just more people you have to answer 500 questions for..

his solutions is to do tech deals?

ok nice..give the noobs tech..that rises their NS thus makeing them target for tech raiders...

now you have brought unneccecary raiding to the alliance...oh but wait..you don't even sell thetech right cause you go and steal half of it for yourself then call the alliance you are in a#$holes.

so if you recruit him you are basicly just asking for problems to start in your alliance.

-general.cj.82ndAA GOA and leader of the UMC.

The reason for recruting noobs is too give them money, make them buy tech and share it with the allience while keeping the profit they make. However, recruiting big nations is always better.

I get like only 1 out of 10 though. My hit rate is terrible :(.

well whats alot tech going to do for you if you can't keep the infra ratio up..

once your small... tech may help you..but once you get bigger..if you can't keep your infra up your screwed..you'll have lower level infra but a NS to get your butt kicked by nations haveing less tech but ALOT more infra.

infrastructure is the more important key...cause the more infra you have the more people you have..thus the more soldiers to defend your nation you can have...THEN you can bring tech into the eqaution to help boost some military standards...but massive tech for nations under a couple hundred infra is a BAD idea..

unless nations like being ZIed on a weekly bases.

well whats alot tech going to do for you if you can't keep the infra ratio up..

once your small... tech may help you..but once you get bigger..if you can't keep your infra up your screwed..you'll have lower level infra but a NS to get your butt kicked by nations haveing less tech but ALOT more infra.

infrastructure is the more important key...cause the more infra you have the more people you have..thus the more soldiers to defend your nation you can have...THEN you can bring tech into the eqaution to help boost some military standards...but massive tech for nations under a couple hundred infra is a BAD idea..

unless nations like being ZIed on a weekly bases.

You're not getting me. You give them enough money for them to buy 50 tech and the surplus will go towards infra. Now when they buy 50 tech they then send it to one of the top nations. Win, win for both parties.

what good is tech to big nations?

i am

Technology: 660.00

Infrastructure: 3,440.00

i got 100 tech from a couple members..it did nothing to my nation except boost my NS..which i realy don't need right now. so i had sold it off...and still 2 mil was even that much..

ya your

1,999.99 infra

557.09 tech

puts you in my range...but guess what i can have thousand more shoulders then you. and make alot more money..what good is that tech going to do you?

all it's doing for you is putting you in the range of bigger nations that will just peal off your little tech.

what good is tech to big nations?

i am

Technology: 660.00

Infrastructure: 3,440.00

i got 100 tech from a couple members..it did nothing to my nation except boost my NS..which i realy don't need right now. so i had sold it off...and still 2 mil was even that much..

ya your

1,999.99 infra

557.09 tech

puts you in my range...but guess what i can have thousand more shoulders then you. and make alot more money..what good is that tech going to do you?

all it's doing for you is putting you in the range of bigger nations that will just peal off your little tech.

The tech is there to inflate your ns into the 5% area really. I'm not the number 1 in the allience as you can see. The nation we are aiming to get nukes is about as strong as you.

LMAO @ nyce.

but ya..buying tech to get nukes is BAD..

cause sure you get nukes but you know what..

if your infra isn't high enough

A. you wont be able to buy them if you can't pay the increaseing prices.

B. you wont be able to pay the upkeep cost..

and even if you can you will probably be makeing a pathetic amount of money to sastain your nation incase of a war or just development.

LMAO @ nyce.

but ya..buying tech to get nukes is BAD..

cause sure you get nukes but you know what..

if your infra isn't high enough

A. you wont be able to buy them if you can't pay the increaseing prices.

B. you wont be able to pay the upkeep cost..

and even if you can you will probably be makeing a pathetic amount of money to sastain your nation incase of a war or just development.

What did I say. I said I am not buying tech for nukes. Someone else is. Someone who can handle nukes. K?