sellig tech 50 for 3 mil. trust worthy

mellonhead1

plz i need the money to pay back some old tech dealers

Up to your old tricks, Eh, Mellonhead?

TO ALL TECH DEALERS, THIS GUY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!

DO not buy from him. He'll take the money and you will never see your tech!

He Ripped off Keystroke at CCC among others.

look i swear you will recive everything as expected you have my word 50 tech for 2.5 mill.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=258645

That's pretty steep considering I sell 50 tech for 1.5 mil as do most other sellers.

The simple way to deal with someone like this is to require that he delivers the tech first. Also, for the people that he screwed before, they should receive double what they were entitled to. And to MM, if you are going to protect a tech deal rogue, your alliance should pay off his debts. Just a suggestion.

I am guessing that no one wars with him because of his alliance then?

Correct.

The simple way to deal with someone like this is to require that he delivers the tech first. Also, for the people that he screwed before, they should receive double what they were entitled to. And to MM, if you are going to protect a tech deal rogue, your alliance should pay off his debts. Just a suggestion.

Thank you, but I will decide how to run my alliance, and payment is being given.

And I believe this is the tech forum, not the flamming forum.

Please go back to your dealing ways :D

Yes, this is the black market. The forum is for selling/buying tech and donations. Every post in this topic has a precedence when dealing with a person who has faulted on past deals, and few of them crossed the line into personal insults.
Thank you, but I will decide how to run my alliance

Indeed. ^_^ Thank you for the insight into how you run your alliance.

thats abit overkill now, dont ya think?