war question

soberuler

you can gain tech, land, and money from going to war, in my most recent war I have gained about 2,000 miles of land, 15 million and about 200 tech.

and tech raiding is when you specifically declare war on someone to take their technology and land, you dont use CM's or airforces or navy, just ground attacks.

Edited by Mogar

When you attack a nation with your army (as opposed to Air force, Navy, Cruise Missiles or Nukes) you steal a bit of money, tech and land as well as destroying some of their infra structure.

Tech raiding is the practice of attacking a nation in order to steal technology, as tech costs are very high as you get bigger. At even higher levels, this applies just as much, if not moreso, to land, so the term Land Raid, or just Raid, gets tossed around as well.

There are no declared winners in a war between two nations. It's just 'do damage and don't take it' as much as possible. You don't get anything for winning, because no one ins, but it's possible for you to end up with more than you started depending on the circumstances.

When you attack a nation with your army (as opposed to Air force, Navy, Cruise Missiles or Nukes) you steal a bit of money, tech and land as well as destroying some of their infra structure.

Tech raiding is the practice of attacking a nation in order to steal technology, as tech costs are very high as you get bigger. At even higher levels, this applies just as much, if not moreso, to land, so the term Land Raid, or just Raid, gets tossed around as well.

There are no declared winners in a war between two nations. It's just 'do damage and don't take it' as much as possible. You don't get anything for winning, because no one ins, but it's possible for you to end up with more than you started depending on the circumstances.

is raiding a practice that should be done? i mean is it done alot and do u recommend it?

A very large number of alliances allow raiding, and it is fairly common, if not universally practiced. It's good for some hands on war experience, which always does help more than just reading even a really guide, and can be quite profitable if you know what you're doing.

That said, it generally interferes with doing tech deals, which is where a new nation should really look to make a profit as it's the most lucrative deal you're likely to find outside of a bunch of random people continuously filling your slots with incoming aid for months on end. Of course, tech deals are a slightly more dependable source of income.

A very large number of alliances allow raiding, and it is fairly common, if not universally practiced. It's good for some hands on war experience, which always does help more than just reading even a really guide, and can be quite profitable if you know what you're doing.

That said, it generally interferes with doing tech deals, which is where a new nation should really look to make a profit as it's the most lucrative deal you're likely to find outside of a bunch of random people continuously filling your slots with incoming aid for months on end. Of course, tech deals are a slightly more dependable source of income.

i cant aford tech deals atm, witch is why im raiding. exept my armys stretched cuz i messed up (hey ima noob give me a chance lol)

i gota wait till my other war ends and then i can withdraw troops and send em in the other country

You can always afford tech deals. A tech deal consists of a large nation sending you 3 mil, you using it to buy tech and sending it back to the large nation or one of his friends/allies because it costs so much more for them to buy it than you. This generally leaves you with quite a hefty profit, depending on how much you sell for. Usually anywhere from 600k to 2 mil or so depending on the size and pricing of the deal.

You can always afford tech deals. A tech deal consists of a large nation sending you 3 mil, you using it to buy tech and sending it back to the large nation or one of his friends/allies because it costs so much more for them to buy it than you. This generally leaves you with quite a hefty profit, depending on how much you sell for. Usually anywhere from 600k to 2 mil or so depending on the size and pricing of the deal.

wait....u mean its free money??

It's not free, because the nation giving you the money is receiving tech from you at a lower price than they could get themselves. But yes, it's free in that you get money and lose nothing except some of the money they're giving you in the first place.

It's not free, because the nation giving you the money is receiving tech from you at a lower price than they could get themselves. But yes, it's free in that you get money and lose nothing except some of the money they're giving you in the first place.

how do i find a tech deal, cuz im veerrry desprate for cash lol