Moving Locations

mcsean18

What is going to happen to my nation when I change IP addresses and go back to college?

Also, my brother plays the game and we are in the same alliance.

Will I still be unable to aid/fight along side him during war?

I refer you to the often overlooked FAQ thread in this room which states:

1.) Are multiple nations allowed?

No. A player may not have more than one nation. This rule was implemented Feb. 18, 2006. There is one nation per player, period. Players in possession of multiple nations before Feb. 18 were grand fathered under the conditions that they do not break any game rules. Players controlling legal, grandfathered multiple nations may not use them to trade, send aid to the others or wage multiple wars on a single opponent. The game staff uses more than just IP evidence to detect multi users, so if you violate this rule you face nation deletion and/or a possible ban from the game.

* Violation of these rules will lead to immediate nation deletion and/or a permanent ban from the game and forums.

2.) My family/friend wants to play but we are on the same network. What do I do?

Only one nation is allowed per IP as of 03/13/07. Period.

If you share an IP with anyone else for any reason you face the chance of getting deleted. Honestly its not much more complicated than that.

I read the thread....

But we do not share an IP address....

But what happens when I go back to school and by chance someone else at the college has a nation...

we would be on the same network

Aslo, what happens if a nation declares war on my brother and I at the same time???

We do not want to get deleted...

I read the thread....

But we do not share an IP address....

But what happens when I go back to school and by chance someone else at the college has a nation...

we would be on the same network

Aslo, what happens if a nation declares war on my brother and I at the same time???

We do not want to get deleted...

If you go to college and you and someone else regularly share an IP, even if you don't know it, you may get deleted.

If you don't share an IP with your brother you are fine, if you do, you are not.