I hate to bug admin, but...

I posted in the bugs thread the other day that accents in ruler names screw up the registration (thus I'm now Emperor Jos in CNTE), and I've refrained from creating a nation yet so I don't have the same problem there. So I was wondering 1: have you fixed this, as there was no response in regards to it in the bugs thread, and 2: can you fix my ruler name (yes, I know that's against the rules and all, but this wasn't actually my fault.).

Sorry to be a pest. ;)

I posted in the bugs thread the other day that accents in ruler names screw up the registration (thus I'm now Emperor Jos in CNTE), and I've refrained from creating a nation yet so I don't have the same problem there. So I was wondering 1: have you fixed this, as there was no response in regards to it in the bugs thread, and 2: can you fix my ruler name (yes, I know that's against the rules and all, but this wasn't actually my fault.).

Sorry to be a pest. ;)

I had the same issue "F243lkvangr" along with Qu233bec Apocalypse :PP i should of known it'd of done that XD

Why, then, does CN standard allow special characters, but not CNTE? Seems odd to me.

But now that I go back and read more carefully, I see it does say no special characters. My bad :P

EDIT: For those of us who don't read as thoroughly as we should, it'd be nice if there were a validation process that happened so instead of just magically changing our names, we'd get a little JavaScript alert.

Edited by Emperor José