An announcement from the Federation of Armed Nations

SirSqueeboo

FAN.jpg

The Federation of Armed Nations

They say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Well we don't know who the hell "they" are, but we have a dozen molotovs waiting for their homes.

Instead of the usual gun pron, I figured I'd mix it up a bit, and present you my rifle squad (along with our company commander) in Ft. Drum, NY. M16A2s and a couple of M249s.

img060.jpg

It has come to our attention that there are some wannabes using our AA, flag, and a few went so far as to use some of our members' screen names. First and foremost, look at their post. Honestly, you should have known they were imposters by the pitiful gun pr0n which looks like some spray painted airsoft crap. If you break in our homes, you're getting hit with a .45 slug to the chest, not a 6mm green pellet. The fact someone from TOP is making an "official" FAN announcement should have been your second clue. These lost souls are nothing but impostors and while their reasons for stealing our collective identity are not readily apparent, we feel the need to inform the general public that there is no official FAN contingent in CN:TE.

tl;dr FAN isn't in TE. Anyone claiming to be FAN is a damn liar and a poser.

Edited by SirSqueeboo

No need to be e-tough. It's a damn game. I do believe a few real FAN folks are there. Most of the similar names you see I very highly doubt are someone from outside FAN. We wouldn't impersonate a screen name.

TE is a separate game from regular CN. TE is not the same as real CN. Hell, GOONS was reformed here in TE. TE is for the lulz. If there is a severe problem with this and you absolutely cannot stand it then the TOP folks will move (about half of us). It is not really not that big of a deal.

No need to be e-tough. It's a damn game. I do believe a few real FAN folks are there. Most of the similar names you see I very highly doubt are someone from outside FAN. We wouldn't impersonate a screen name.

TE is a separate game from regular CN. TE is not the same as real CN. Hell, GOONS was reformed here in TE. TE is for the lulz. If there is a severe problem with this and you absolutely cannot stand it then the TOP folks will move (about half of us). It is not really not that big of a deal.

Everything is relative.

you should move to IDK then.

WE're the real power on yellow :D