Alliances

Verdict

I'm getting a lot of messages asking to join alliances, so I just wanna know which alliance is best to join, espacially for a new nation?

Depends very much what you like and what you prefer, or how you want to play. This forum, is supposed to be a recruitment forum for every alliance, so here, you will mostly find people who want to draw you to their alliance or 'recruit' you. By asking which alliance is the best for a new nation, means everyone thinks he/she should post messages about their own alliance. For you, I think you can have a look around, see what kind of player you want to become, and what for kind of alliance you want. Questions for you might be

1) How large should the alliance be which I want to join? (10/50/100/200/400/800 and so on)

2) How active do I want to become?

3) What kind of people do I want to meet?

4) What kind of organization structure and efficiency do I expect?

5) Is there anything else I would like to have in my alliance?

6) What kind of player I am, peaceful but you like to attack, aggressive, pacifist, economist or playing randomly. Also, if you want to be part of a large, strict, alliance, or want to have a laid-back style.

i would have to agree with US of E there. it all depends on what you want. for example, the Confederation of Allied Nations is a small alliance with diplomatic ties all across planet bob. we are a peaceful alliance and rarely engage in warfare. so we would be a good place to go if you want peace. however if you wanna continually pound people you might wanna look at a larger and more warlike alliance like GOONS.

as far as advancement. you will be more likely to advance in an alliance of small size. the CoAN is looking for good workers to become potential leaders.

so you have to ask yourself. what are you looking for?

Join the Confederation of Independent States, and become one of the leaders!

We don't bribe people to join; like John F. Kennedy said, "Ask not what your country (or alliance) can do for you - ask what you can do for your country (or alliance)."

You will receive mutual protection at absolutely no cost to your national sovereignty. With a small alliance like us, it's more personal. Join a big alliance, and you're treated differently.

If you're interested in joined the COnfederation of Independent States (CIS), click on the link in my signature.

We are the Royal Teutonic Order,which is a newly formed alliance and we are searching for new members.We offer:

1)Aid in money,soldiers or tech

2)Boost programs for active members

3)100 post bonus

4)You can run for a position in the elections that occur on 1st and 2nd of each month

5)We have many guides to help you play better in CyberNations

and much more

6)You can work as a Squad leader

7)You get money for every person you recruit

All you have to do is to register and then create a new topic completing the follow details:

* Nation:_______________

* Nation ruler:______________

* Nation Strength: _______________

* Infrastructure Level: ___________

* Link to Nation: _________________

* Who Recruited You: ____________

* Old Alliance: __________________

Also paste the following oath: I, (Your Ruler Name) of (Your Nation) hereby pledge myself to The Royal Teutonic Order and its Leaders and Noble Court. Here do I swear my full service and loyalty to the The Royal Teutonic Order, and I shall not in any way release any of its secrets to other alliances nor shame it in anyway. I will do all that I can to help the The Royal Teutonic Order and its members grow. From now and forever until I am kicked out or I resign from the The Royal Teutonic Order.

Once you have received your mask, add "Royal Teutonic Order " to your Alliance Affiliation, which is found in "Edit My Nation".

Our forums are located here.

Also we need Government leaders so you can choose one of those positions too.

Depends very much what you like and what you prefer, or how you want to play. This forum, is supposed to be a recruitment forum for every alliance, so here, you will mostly find people who want to draw you to their alliance or 'recruit' you. By asking which alliance is the best for a new nation, means everyone thinks he/she should post messages about their own alliance. For you, I think you can have a look around, see what kind of player you want to become, and what for kind of alliance you want. Questions for you might be

1) How large should the alliance be which I want to join? (10/50/100/200/400/800 and so on)

2) How active do I want to become?

3) What kind of people do I want to meet?

4) What kind of organization structure and efficiency do I expect?

5) Is there anything else I would like to have in my alliance?

6) What kind of player I am, peaceful but you like to attack, aggressive, pacifist, economist or playing randomly. Also, if you want to be part of a large, strict, alliance, or want to have a laid-back style.

Hmmm, hopefully by answering these question you or someone will have a suggestion to which alliance is best

1) 100 or less

2) I'll be on everyday, a couple hours through-out the days

3) I'm cool with everybody

4) Not sure yet

5) Not sure either

6) Random playing

Everybody got good alliances, thats why its hard for me to choose, but I will choose by today, thanks for those who's helping me.

I suggest The Atlantic League. We have about 40 members, and we started a week or two ago. We have a great community of experienced CNers. We would love to have you join us. We are Aqua based, if you want to know. We have three leaders (I forget what they are called tongue.gif ), and ministers to handle more specific areas. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me. Our forums are at http://atlanticnations.com/index.php?act=idx . Hope to see you soon!

PS: We also have n00ks :nuke: ! :D

PPS: We also have awesome forums, their like these!

Hmmm, hopefully by answering these question you or someone will have a suggestion to which alliance is best

1) 100 or less

4) Not sure yet

5) Not sure either

6) Random playing

Everybody got good alliances, thats why its hard for me to choose, but I will choose by today, thanks for those who's helping me.

well in that case, the Confederation is a good place for you! we are a rather small alliance at the moment and are looking to grow! we know how to grow our nations strong (at one point we were 21 nations with over 360k NS) so we are the size you are looking for. we have plenty of chances for you to advance in the alliance such as Speaker of the Assembly which represents all non-council member's to the council and is the leader of the assembly (where all non council members vote on treaties and things) there are also many many ambassadorships open, so if you really like another alliance but dont want to join it, you can still be ambassador to them. and there are many many more choices! We hope you make the right choice and whichever alliance you choose suits you well! (forum link in my sig, also my nation link if you would like to get in touch with me)

1) 100 or less

4) Not sure yet

5) Not sure either

6) Random playing

Everyone indeed proclaims they have a good alliance, and most alliances are indeed good. For you, there are hundreds, if not thousands alliances you can join, though most of these alliances are not very active with Cyberpolitics or foreign affairs, and like to concentrate on their own alliance. Looking at your preferences, I think you are looking for an active, tight, community, where you can talk with lots of other people. However, you also don't want to get in an alliance were only a few people will know you.

I don't want to sound stupid, as you already have other proposals posted above, but your requirements also match the OIN I guess. We have 91 members at this moment, and are one of the oldest alliances in the game. We have quite an active community, but we're also pretty laid back. We don't demand that much, though we simple like it if members can be active. Furthermore, we offer many help to new members, like what things to do in the beginning and we help during the building of your nation, but only if you prefer this. We have some boost programs, and a welcome fee, but we do not prefer to recruit people with money, as this gives the wrong type of recruits. However, we do like to help people with this. As for our community, not everyone posts daily, but I think we have one of the highest activity ratio's on the forums of the semi-large or large alliances, around the 50% of our members check our forums daily, while others prefer to play alone and only look in times of need. Our members come from every place around the world, a couple from Australia, Europe, Africa and America. We allow tech-raiding and such, but prefer to live in peace and prefer to use diplomacy for any problems with other alliances. If you're not sure, I can set up a special mask for you I guess, so you can have a look around for a while, see what we are like, and then decide if you want to join or not. Our forums are at http://s9.invisionfree.com/OIN . If you have questions about our alliance, feel free to ask of course. Though also if you want to hear other suggestions for your type of alliances, I can also have a look around. Though I wouldn't know what the best alliance beneath 100 members would be, and it depends on factors like organization structure, government structure, military structure, foreign activities, foreign diplomacy and strategies, and current relations with other alliances, not to mention what kind of people come to an alliance. Though I think, honestly, we do pretty good with all these things.

1) 100 or less

4) Not sure yet

5) Not sure either

6) Random playing

How about the commonwealth of great nations.

We have 70 memebers (steadily growing), enough strengths to defend you (through ourselves and through treaties), an active member base, a democratic system, whcih allows you to get involved in the politics, and an awesome emote collection. (our unofficial alliance symbol is a drunken penguin)

1) 100 or less

4) Not sure yet

5) Not sure either

6) Random playing

The International Defense Directorate

1) 15 members with an average strength of almost 13k per member, so we will get you up there.

2) Very active forums located at http://nd.ksoro.com

3) so are we

4) well, we are pretty chill and have a variety of people

5) we have everything :P

6) we are not nuetral, so you can attack unaligned to a certain extent etc etc

if your interested in joining, stop by our forums. contact me if you have any questions

1) 100 or less

4) Not sure yet

5) Not sure either

6) Random playing

I won't tell you to join my alliance, but, I will say that you might want to consider it.

We have around 30 members, always looking to grow. Known on other games as some of the coolest people in the game. We also like to just hang out and become good friends.

If you wish, check out our forums here: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Browncoats