Foreign Ministries

Lance

Nation: lovililia

Ruler: Lance

Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=206450

I purchased a Foreign Ministry this morning, and I was under the impression that it opened on more foreign aid slot. Well It didn't. I was just wondering why.

Foreign Aid Information For LOVILIA

You may only have 5 active/pending foreign aid offers every 10 days. Once an aid offer is accepted it cannot be canceled or deleted.

Well, you normally have 4 aid slots without anything. And the foreign ministry gives you 5 aid slots, which is the amount of slots you've filled now :P

Uhm then I guess I had the bug before, because I already had 5????

Uhm then I guess I had the bug before, because I already had 5????

I don't think that's the case. You had two aid offers sent to you very close together early this morning. And based on the time of the OP, before you were logged in. So at that time you had 4 aid slots, 3 of which were filled and you had two pending aid offers for the remaining slot. If you hadn't bought the Foreign Ministry, you would have had to cancel one of the pending offers to accept the other. As it was you bought the Foreign Ministry and were able to accept both of them.