Looking for an alliance!

Please dont just say come join us!

You must persuade me to join or offer me something good.

Must be relatively small alliance.

NS: 11,238.551

Come join Andromeda then - we've got Ephie , some <censored> fine allies, and with few exceptions our enemies have been a worthwhile crew as well. 38 members, 727K strength, in case size really is an issue.

If you've got 11K NS of your own, you already know the usual offers and how far that goes. But for the Green team we'll work hard to get you stable trades if you want the help. The trade help is a UJA project, so the same would go if you decided to join Jade Confederacy, The Flying Ferrets, or Star Wars Republic Alliance

So much for the public pitch, for all who'd be interested. Now what are YOU looking for? We (including the other posters) may not be your cup of tea, but if you can get that nailed down maybe someone can point you to a better fit.

Feel free to give us a look if you're interested.

EDEN is a relatively small alliance (roughly 25 members) with members of all nation strengths, from newcomers to over 60,000 NS. We are tied to two sanctioned alliances (protectorate with MCXA and a PIAT with ODN) as well as a PIAT with the Ravyns, a fellow black team alliance. We offer tech deals, aid sign-ups, and do not require our members to take exams or pass tests.

We periodically hold contests (graphics, recruitment, etc.) in order to give our members chances to earn additional aid. If you would like to learn more about us, please feel free to visit us at our forums here. Or, drop by #EDEN on irc.coldfront.net. :)

try Camelot! you dont even have to go through academy! we give out aid and have tons of tech deals. we are growing rapidly and are under Mushroom Kingdom's protection. we always treat new members like family and try to help each other out. to get to know us better, our IRC channel is #camelot of sign up at OUR FORUMS

Join my alliance: Grand Central Agency, well I just joined, im about your NS allitle higher but it would be kool for us if you joined we offer greatness lol. We will aid you i guess, we aid all members but not strong ones but i guess i could, but if you want to join and look at my alliance. Bit its your choice, if you find a better alliance, best of luck :)

Your looking for a small, strong, united, smart alliance??

Then might i interest you in The Dark Templar??

We only have 11 members, but we have 394,777 NS and a nation average of 35,889 NS

The Dark Templar is made up of all former alliance Founders, Leaders, and Government. We have Two of the creators of the alliance SOUL and most of the Conclave of SOLID. SOUL was very well liked in CN and we are hoping to carry over that same attitude and strength to The Dark Templar.

Oh, and because we want to be a close tight knit alliance, not just anyone can get in, which means you dont have to worry about the people that just get your money and run. we are willing to aid all of our smaller nations to help get themselves stronger for their long run in CN. Also we are working with many different resources to get everyones trades in order.

Stop by our IRC channel at #DT

Or at our forums here - http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Dark_Templ...dex.php?act=idx

hope to see you around!

If you're still looking for an alliance and you like Star Wars, try Star Wars Republic Alliance. We dedicate ourselves to duplicating to Old Republic in Star Wars and we are steadily growing. There are also all government spots available, so you will have no competition in getting whichever government position you want. If you'd like to join, go to our forums and register there.

I'm going to have to agree with deathsmile. If you want a small alliance and thus personality, then you can't go wrong with us. Our alliance might be new, but the members are definitely not.