Aid Bug

Kurt von Equord

When i try to aid this nation:

Nation Name: HitemUp

Ruler: Kinneydbt

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=177750

It says it would be cheating. Ive never logged in anywhere else and this is brand new internet, i just bought comcast.

My nation is:

Nation Name: Mecklenburg Strelitz

Ruler: Kurt von Equord

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=222804

Hopefully this can be resolved, as we are in a tech ring. Thank you.

I don't see any attempted aid. And in the case this isn't a bug,

We're not revealing our methods of cheat detection. If a transaction between two players is marked for possible cheating then you will need to find a new trade/aid partner to interact with.

edit: The time/date is off on that quote

Edited by thedestro

Perhaps the address you are on has been used by that nation you were aiding before? Is it a friend of yours you invited over to log on? Remember any contact on the same network even once permanently registers and is never removed

No, he says he lives in southern california, iv'e never even been there. And i don't let anyone use my computer. I've had this new cable internet for just about a month. This is the only computer i've ever logged in on, no one has used my computer, so it has to be a bug.

Well, it said if I aided it would flag for cheating, so i did not aid. So this can not be fixed then?

If you're talking about the highlighted disclaimer at the bottom that says:

"DO NOT attempt to send aid to yourself with multiple or networked nations. If you do your nation will be flagged for a rules violation in the All Foreign Aid Offers Across the Globe screen with a warning indicator for everyone to see. If you are caught abusing the foreign aid feature of the game your nation will be DELETED."

then you're safe. That's there for everyone so they know that if they cheat, they'll get caught. If you're not cheating you have nothing to worry about.

Here is a picture of exactly what happens. This has to be a bug, so I posted here. Or is there somewhere else i should post? How do I contact an administrator? Thank you to all those who have replied.

Link to screenshot.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj251/paulundwood/Proof.png

Edited by Kurt von Equord

[...] this is brand new internet [...]

If possible, check the IP address of your new connection with that of the other person. There's a slim possibility of them being the same. I got a new connection a few months ago, at which point, a different online game I happen to play began telling me that I have the same IP address as another player.