[answered by mod] transitional

Tedisten

"Transitional - A transitional government is a temporary ruling organization usually put into place pending the establishment of a permanent government."

Well,if thats the case, then will it tell me to change after long period of time or is it going to stay like that because really I would like my nation to be communist.The thing is that my people want this type, so do I wait for it to pend or am I just going have to change over so that I may be a communist nation without people happiness?

Your government will change once in a while after collecting taxes (or paying bills, I forget). If you want your nation to be Communist, and they don't at this time, I would suggest saving up to purchase the Great Monument wonder, which will have your population approve of whatever government type you choose.

You can select any government you want, though you will lose a happiness point if the people are unhappy with your choice. Purchasing the great monument fixes this. or bear in mind some governments offer a +1 happiness, which cancels out the negative effect of it not being your peoples choice.