Council for Militaristic and Economic Assistance (CMEA)

CMEAvoidgone.png

Council for Militaristic and Economic Assistance

Forums: CMEA

Anthem: /o CMEA!!

So you're looking for an alliance eh? Let's see, what do you want? Protection? Tech raiding? A fast growing nation? Guides and tips? Awesome and fun people to hang around with? Hmmmmm I think we have the perfect alliance for you.

What We Provide

At CMEA we have everything you're looking for, plus more! Protection, Tech raiding, an Academy that makes your nation grow faster and get you familiar with CyberNations, Guides and tips, fun people to hang around with, a bar and grill, caek, and of coarse Penguins, Nuclear Reindeer, and Giant Platypuses.

LEO and OUT

Also we're part of The League of Extraordinary Oranges (LEO) and Orange Unity Treaty (OUT) giving more protection, greater benefits, and amazing friends. Plus an endless supply of caek. Now if you're wondering what caek is I'll show you. It is the most amazing thing on planet bob. odncake.png < caek. Ya its that important.

How To Join

To join CMEA you must first visit our forums HERE and register. Once you're done registering click on the "Sign In Here" link and look for a topic saying "Welcome *Your Name.*" Click on that and just follow the quick and easy instructions.

CMEA Academy

Once you sign up and are masked you will then be asked to sign up for the CMEA Academy. This is a program that will teach you the fundamentals of playing CyberNations and will also help your nation grow faster. Now to graduate from the Academy you must do 4 things:

• Pass the CMEA 101 Exam
  • Complete 1 tech deal
  • Complete another tech deal and recieve $3 milliom for doing both
  • Reach 600 infrastructure

After doing those four things you will become a full member!!

Any Questions?

If you have any questions feel free to message Archers92, SE-Hawk, DemonSpawn, Flame, DramaFreak08, Emporer Carlus

Edited by Archers92

Jokes!!

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?"

When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

"God Almighty !" shouted Mary.

The teacher said, "Very good!" and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, "Who is our Lord and Savior?", but Mary didn't even stir from her slumber.

Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

"Jesus Christ!" shouted Mary.

The teacher said, "Very good!" and Mary fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?"

Again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, "If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!"

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

lol Maxen, theres more good bumps comin up :)

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

A wife decides to take her husband to a strip club for his birthday.

They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin'?"

His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before.

"Oh, no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team."

When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.

His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,"How did she know that you drink Budweiser?"

"She's in the Ladies' Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them."

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says "Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?"

Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.

The cabby turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real !@#$%* tonight, Dave."

There was this punk who got on a bus. He sat next to an old man who

started staring at him, because he was dressed in really colorful

clothing.

He had all this colorful make-up on, and his hair was spiked up with

red,green,& yellow with feathers.

The punk was getting sick of being stared at so he said to the old man, "Hey, old man, what are you lookin'at,eh? Didn't you do

anything strange when you were a teenager?"

"Well, yeah," the old man answered. "Once I got so drunk that I screwed a parrot, so I can't help but think that maybe you're my son.

lol thanks King Sir Burns. Enjoy this joke B)

A new business was opening and one of the owner's friends wanted to send him flowers for the occasion.

They arrived at the new business site and the owner read the card,.... "Rest in Peace."

The owner was angry and called the florist to complain.

After he had told the florist of the obvious mistake and how angry he was, the florist replied,

"Sir, I'm really sorry for the mistake, but rather than getting angry, you should imagine this: somewhere, there is a funeral taking place today, and they have flowers with a note saying,... 'Congratulations on your new location!'"

A few days after Christmas, a mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of !@#$%*es who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of !@#$%*es who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The mother went nuts and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the !@#$%* in the kitchen."

There once was an old couple who had been married for thirty years.

Every morning the old boy would wake up and give off an enormous fart, much to his long suffering wife's annoyance.

"You'll fart your guts out one of these days," she always complained.

After a particularly bad week the wife decided to have her revenge and got up early, placing some turkey giblets in the bed next to the old boy's arse.

While making breakfast downstairs she heard his usual morning fart reverberate through the floorboards followed by a scream.

Twenty minutes later a rather shaken man came downstairs.

"You was right all along Missus," the old man says, "I finally did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push 'em back in!"

10 THINGS THAT SOUND DIRTY IN GOLF

1. Look at the size of his putter.

2. Oh, dang, my shaft's all bent.

3. You really wacked the hell out of that sucker.

4. After 18 holes I can barely walk.

5. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip.

6. Lift your head and spread your legs.

7. You have a nice stroke, but your follow through leaves a lot to be desired.

8. Just turn your back and drop it.

9. Hold up. I've got to wash my balls.

10. Damn, I missed the hole again.

Theres this football player called Roger Dicks.He's a star player for his team.

One day in one of the matches he got injured.Next game was a very important one.

When the newspaper came out the day after this injury it read

Football team playing without DICKS!

The football manager got angry at this and made the newspaper re-send the papers the next saying srry for this heading and put a new one.

The paper came next day with the lines,

Team playing with DICKS out!