Looking to join the Citadel

Azrac

Nivenia is looking for an alliance to join. Unfortunately, I am a newb who is too lazy to wait for the inevitable invitation, nor look for the proper place for this post if this is not. I have searched about, and learned the Citadel Trading Company does not tend to get into wars, and more importantly, when it does it allows it's younger members time to arm themselves before forcing them onto the front lines. Just one among many reasons, but I'm sure you will all understand a good one.

Edited by Azrac

Orly?

How about the Legion?

We are ANCIENT in CN terms.

We also had the most members at one point, 1,500 members.

We have a lot of history, and a lot of seasoned members.

We offer $3,000,000 in AID if you pass our open book exam with 70% or higher, and your nation is under 1000 NS.

And also, we have 1 thing that most alliance's don't have.

WOMEN.

Here is Arcadian Empire's girlfriend, but I thought it was a member of the Legion after it was submitted to me. I think Arcadian is gonna kill me :wacko:

legiongurl.jpg

Edited by jackyseto123

Go to the Citadel forums here: http://cn-citadel.com/

CTC is not an alliance per se, it is a protective entity for nations who do business with Citadel alliances. So you may join if you are willing to trade tech, or enter trade circles with Citadel alliances.

it is also strictly non-military. We will never order CTC nations to war, for example.

Orly?

How about the Legion?

We are ANCIENT in CN terms.

We also had the most members at one point, 1,500 members.

We have a lot of history, and a lot of seasoned members.

We offer $3,000,000 in AID if you pass our open book exam with 70% or higher, and your nation is under 1000 NS.

And also, we have 1 thing that most alliance's don't have.

WOMEN.

Here is Arcadian Empire's girlfriend, but I thought it was a member of the Legion after it was submitted to me. I think Arcadian is gonna kill me :wacko:

legiongurl.jpg

this is sad. for real? im sure they asked about Citadel....or did i read that wrong?