Events?

nc1701

I just paid my bills and got an event that resulted in -10% Land, then I collected taxes, and received the exact same event!? Now I don't really have a problem with it except that it seems very unlikely. The odds of getting two events in one day should be 1% right? But that both of these were the exact same event makes it seem far more improbable.

Event Date Event Expiration Event Description Response Options Current Response

6/13/2008

7/13/2008 A group of citizens have petitioned for the renovation or rebuilding of a damaged section of old highway. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 1: Build a new highway section and close down the old section. Land area -10%.

6/13/2008

7/13/2008 A group of citizens have petitioned for the renovation or rebuilding of a damaged section of old highway. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 1: Build a new highway section and close down the old section. Land area -10%.

Not necessarily a bug, perhaps just a coincidence, but considering Events were just added yesterday I thought it best to report it.

It's happened to me before. Unlikely occurrences are just unlikely.

Ok that's cool, it's just that coming the very first day I collect/pay with Events back on, it makes me wonder...lol RNGs have done stranger things, I just found it unlikely enough to be worth reporting in case it was some sort of bug.