Events not calculated correctly?

Augustus IX

Nation Name: Scroatia

Nation Ruler: Augustus IX

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=154456

Prior to accepting a new event today my Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day was at $110.08.

I accepted an even this afternoon which improves my citizen income +$5.00.

This has resulted in my Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day to decline to $106.96.

Mathematically this is incorrect. Nothing has changed with my nation. My happiness level is still the same at 61.81. My government is still the same as my people desire as a Republic. My people are still happy with this nation religion of Christianity.

Is there a glitch in the new events formulas?

Edited by Augustus IX

That was a typo in the event. It should have read -$5.00 citizen income instead of +$5.00. I have changed the typo and have reset the event to allow you to make another choice if you want. I have also reset the choices for everyone else who got that event as well.

That was a typo in the event. It should have read -$5.00 citizen income instead of +$5.00. I have changed the typo and have reset the event to allow you to make another choice if you want. I have also reset the choices for everyone else who got that event as well.

Thank you. Although I did prefer the +$5.00 I have accepted the new event.