Donation

TJ_Booth

I am unable to have a donation deal done for my nation.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...p?Nation_ID=265

Last Donation: 5/5/2008 - $20.00

however

Make a donation towards the nation of República Argentina ruled by TJ Booth. If you wish to make a donation to a different nation you MUST search again. Please note that if this nation has already received the donation bonus during the month of June the bonus WILL NOT be applied for your donation. Donations will not be held over until next month so do not attempt to donate early before the start of the next month. It is your responsibility to check with and receive permission to donate on behalf of TJ Booth before making your donation.

Last time I checked 5/5/2008 was 5 May 2008 not June so why the problem with a donation for June??? I have not received a bonus in June and would like a fast response to this.

Thank you

I am trying to make a donation to TJ Booth, but it wont allow me to click on any dollar amount except store purchase?

The dollar amounts are just a guide, you don't click on them. You click on the PayPal donate button above the chart.

The dollar amounts are just a guide, you don't click on them. You click on the PayPal donate button above the chart.

When I click pay pal it says please enter a number greater than zero, but there is no where to update said number please advise??

theres a white box at the top just under where it says donation amount

put 20.00 in there and click update total. That should do it

xxxBASE64_STARTxxxQ3liZXIgTmF0aW9ucyBEb25hdGlvbiBmcm9tIEtpbmRyZWQ3Mi4gQm9udXMgdG

8gYmUgYXBwbGllZCB0byBSZXD6YmxpY2EgQXJnZW50aW5hIHJ1bGVkIGJ5IFRKIEJvb3RoLgxxxBASE64

_ENDxxx

Reference: 1048294741

There is no place to update total this is whats in that white box

You'll see this box at the top of the screen. It'll obviously have a different nation and ruler though.

box.jpg

Enter 20 (Or the desired amount) into the white box to the left of the $ (Dollar) sign and below the "Donation Amount" text. After that click on the "Update Total" button.

Edited by AdolfVonSippycup

xxxBASE64_STARTxxxQ3liZXIgTmF0aW9ucyBEb25hdGlvbiBmcm9tIEtpbmRyZWQ3Mi4gQm9udXMgdG

8gYmUgYXBwbGllZCB0byBSZXD6YmxpY2EgQXJnZW50aW5hIHJ1bGVkIGJ5IFRKIEJvb3RoLgxxxBASE6

_ENDxxx

Reference: 1048294741

There is no place to update total this is whats in that white box

I see this too when going to the PayPal screen to donate for TJ_Booth. It must be something with the PayPal system itself. I still see the donation box on the far right and it still functions properly. If that doesn't work then you may have to use snail mail.