Nuclear Effect Bug

5h4d0w

so it has now passed 96 hours since I was attacked with a nuke.

As described in the nuclear attack info page:

Nuclear weapons are extremely devastating to nations being attacked by them. Nuclear weapons completely reduce the number of defending soldiers for a defending nation to zero, cause great amounts of land and infrastructure losses (35% each up to 150 land and 150 infrastructure), and also cause population happiness to plummet for a period of 5 days after a nuclear attack.

I have bolded the segment of concern.

However, I have radiation cleanup:

Radiation Cleanup - Removes 1 day of nuclear anarchy. Improves a nations environment by 10%. Requires Construction, Microchips, Steel, and a technology level greater than 15.

Again, I have bolded the area of concern. This would seem to indicate that the nuclear effect should have gone away at this past update, or, at the very least, exactly 96 hours from the time of the nuking, which passed a few hours ago.

Am I reading this wrong?

I don't know what can be done about this, seeing as, provided I don't get nuked again tonight won't have any real effect on my tax collection after this update. The only real effect is decreased effectiveness in this war.

-5h4d0w of spectral :nuke: