Eighth day of war?

This is my nation.

This is my opponent.

War was declared just after reset on the 26th. I attacked seven times, expecting the battle to expire last night at reset on the evening of the 1st/2nd.

I see this morning that I still have an active war screen with this opponent, and I am still able to launch attacks. While this works out well for me, it doesn't seem fair. No matter how I do the math, this is day 8 of the war.

Thanks

This is my nation.

This is my opponent.

War was declared just after reset on the 26th. I attacked seven times, expecting the battle to expire last night at reset on the evening of the 1st/2nd.

I see this morning that I still have an active war screen with this opponent, and I am still able to launch attacks. While this works out well for me, it doesn't seem fair. No matter how I do the math, this is day 8 of the war.

Thanks

It's only day 7.

26-27 = 1 day

27-28 = 2 days

28-29 = 3 days

29-30 = 4 days

30-31 = 5 days

31-1 = 6 days

1-Today = 7 days

It's only day 7.

26-27 = 1 day

27-28 = 2 days

28-29 = 3 days

29-30 = 4 days

30-31 = 5 days

31-1 = 6 days

1-Today = 7 days

Yes, but I attacked on 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, 1st AND today. Eight days. The previous four wars were declared on a Sunday night, and they expired on a Sunday night. This war didn't follow that pattern. So something is wrong, either with this battle or I was shorted attacks on the other four opponents.

Since the math works for the other four opponents, I'm assuming something is wrong here.

It starts counting the 7 days after update of the day of declaration. So, yes, it is possible to carry out 8 days worth of attacks, except for nukes, which require a 24-hour wait after declaration to be usable.