Question in regards to nations on the same I.P.

Eva999

I'm fully aware of the ToS and right now no one else on my network plays CN, but next year I'm going to be moving to New York and attending RPI. From the people I've talked to, RPI is pretty nerdy and I'm concerned about other people that play CN. I'm not sure if RPI's network would all have the same IP, but if it does, what should I do about it? I assume as long as I'm not trading, warring, aiding, etc. other nations on the network I'm not in too much trouble, but from what I understand I'm still at risk of being deleted/banned and after over 6months of playing, that's obviously not at the top of my "thing-to-do" list.

The moderation staff has stated that they can tell the difference between a home IP and a public IP such as at a college. They can also tell when someone is trying to abuse a public IP, but as long as you don't create multiple accounts or interact with anyone else on the network, I'm 90% sure you are fine. (If not, I'm probably screwed next year as well =P)

The moderation staff has stated that they can tell the difference between a home IP and a public IP such as at a college. They can also tell when someone is trying to abuse a public IP, but as long as you don't create multiple accounts or interact with anyone else on the network, I'm 90% sure you are fine.

But he can he always know if he's interacting with someone else on the network or not?