I have been banned...

KaiserKanczes

Hi there,

I recently have tried to log in to my nation on cybernations to found I have been banned. I looked in to my email and it said that I have been banned because of violation of rule 6. Yes, I admitt my friend has used my computer to log in to his account. However, mine and his nation have not interacted in ANY way shape or form. Plus, if you take a look you will see that the IP adress in which his account has been logged in with and created with is not my IP. So I don't see why I have been banned, he used my computer a few times to collect taxes and such. What gives?

I'll save the mods some quoting time

"If your question in any way relates to your nation, your question belongs in the Game Abuse section of the Moderation forum. YOU MAY NOT APPEAL IN-GAME ACTIONS."

"YOU MAY NOT HAVE MULTIPLE USERS ON ONE NETWORK/IP, and no, this is not negotiable nor do we make exceptions. If you are caught breaking this rule, which you agreed to when you electronically signed the TOS upon creation of your nation, your nation/s will be deleted."

"The game staff uses more than just IP evidence to detect multi users, so if you violate this rule you face nation deletion and/or a possible ban from the game."

"Only one nation is allowed per IP as of 03/13/07. Period."

Sorry man, the rules are pretty clear, if in doubt, don't do it

How is that fair? Fair enough if your using them to benefit yourself by sending the money ect, but 1. It nots my nation and 2. I wasnt using it benefit mine in any way at all!

The mods have no way of knowing who is telling the truth in these cases. Perhaps the 2nd IP is the town library, and you used it to create the nation. I'm not saying that's true in your case, but that's just an example.

The thing is, people in the past were allowed multiple nations on the same IP (By different users), if they registered their IP with the mods. People abused this a LOT, and created armies of multis. Thus, the rule was created. It is unfortunate, but it is the rule. One nation per IP. Period. You can thank the cheaters that came before you for this.