three battles in one day

slimbluerizla

9/17/2007 12:00:03 AM PastrOfDisaster

Battle Report

9/17/2007 12:06:16 AM PastrOfDisaster

Battle Report

9/17/2007 12:06:34 AM PastrOfDisaster

Battle Report

i know were dealing were mere seconds but that is 3 battle reports in one day no matter what anyone says the 17th is the 17th

i would like my infra, tech, land soldiers and tanks back if at all possible i would greatly appreciate that

thank you

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=26274 link to my nation

Edited by rizla

How many times did he attack you on the 16th? I suspect the first battle actually took place on the 16th but the message was delayed for 3 seconds because of update lag. If he attacked you twice on the 16th please provide those battle report messages here for reference.

he attacked me once on the 16th

9/16/2007 11:59:43 PM PastrOfDisaster

Battle Report

looking at his other reports from the last few days it takes him an average of 20 seconds between attacks and that would fit with it being after update infact it would be bang on his average 20 seconds :D

i dont quite understand what u meant but whatever u decide is fine by me it aint the end of the world :D

you didn't get the message from the second attack on the 16th until midnight+3seconds. this occurred because of the server lag when everyone and their mother was launching attacks right before/after the update.