possible deletion?

i have played at the same time as a friend at a school with 1 IP. now we have had no interaction beyond pms and this only happened a few times and will not continue. could this lead to deletion? :unsure:

As long as no aid/trade is happening. As I said in a previous thread with the same problem, when my friend played CN, we logged onto the same computer a few times and nothing happened to us as long as we didn't trade/aid each other.

I'm not sure, but I think you're safe, as long as your nations were created on separate IP's

Just don't log in from the same computer or network again, and don't trade/aid with each other, period, and you should be okay from here on out.

Kaiser Jacob II--you're incorrect to assume it's okay as long as you registered from different IPs. In fact, that's the least contributing factor the system considers when detecting multies because so many cheaters attempt to fool us by registering from an alt location/proxy/etc. They don't realize we have a layered system and can differentiate between proxies and real ISPs, etc. You shouldn't log in from the same comp as any other player anymore or you could very well end up deleted.