Defeat Alert

EvilPhil

Hey,

One of the nations I'm attacking recieved an in-game private message from my account. As follows:

Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 0 spies, 27.16 infrastructure has been destroyed, 2.36 technology was lost and $-158.06 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

Now this player has replied claiming that I'm forging battle reports and have broken the game rules (which I haven't) and I certainly didn't send the pm. Is this a System Generated message? And what does it mean?

Hey,

One of the nations I'm attacking recieved an in-game private message from my account. As follows:

Now this player has replied claiming that I'm forging battle reports and have broken the game rules (which I haven't) and I certainly didn't send the pm. Is this a System Generated message? And what does it mean?

Well, that is the standard battle report for a defeat alert and it means he's already in anarchy and does not have enough soldiers to give an attacker odds in a land battle. The only thing that has changed from before is the losses are higher now and they lose money in a defeat alert. Before they could sit without any soldiers and their money was protected; no longer.