Beer! Fast Food! Construction! Uranium!

naamah

---> Canceled <---

I ran into problems with the trade circle. Couldnt find someone that had aluminum/lumber or marble/water to join. I tried really hard too, I sent a personal message to just about *every* nation in CN that had those and was down a trade, nothing. I was offered a spot in someone elses so I think it would be best to take it at this point. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you can find yourself something else ASAP. Good luck, dealing with trades is horrible.

Edited by naamah

Spices Uranium.....

btw way the trade ring is definitely the best one if your infra is 5000 or so. Anything below that Gems is the preferred resource over Uranium. But place me down and once full, count me it. PM me ingame when ready to do so.

SirDog.

Yeah, thats fine regarding the red. My first post said I wanted to set it up on red and nobody has objected, so red it will stay then. Aluminum and lumber would be great, Id really like to avoid searching for a marble/lumber person if at all possible.

I have wheat and sugar... but I need all my trades to be red. If that's cool, then sign me up.

Oh, a guy just pm'd me a trade offer with Aluminum and Lumber. I sent him a link to this message.

-Craig