Missing tanks

Xaqaria

I'm not sure if I'm being stupid, but at my last login I had 143 tanks and today I logged in and had none. I am involved in a war, but I didn't receive a battle report message for today and so I'm not really sure where they all went. Is there any way to see what changes have occurred over all to my nation?

Spies wouldn't have destroyed that many. There is a max of 50 per mission so a max of 100 a day. And at the level of NS involved here, I doubt spies were involved. The more likely answer is your being put into anarchy and the resulting defeat alert; it destroys all tanks.

Edited by Count Rupert

Spies wouldn't have destroyed that many. There is a max of 50 per mission so a max of 100 a day. And at the level of NS involved here, I doubt spies were involved. The more likely answer is your being put into anarchy and the resulting defeat alert; it destroys all tanks.

I would have thought the same thing, except that the tanks were purchased after I was put into anarchy. Is there a continuing effect of anarchy; one that would cause my tanks to be continually destroyed as my nation remains in anarchy?