Why can't we ask about in-game warns?

themadstork

If the warn is completely 100% wrong, why don't we have the right to change it? I just got this:

Warn Level: 33%

Warn History:

Aiding a nation on the same network. 9/11 - 9/11/2007

Is everyone on comcast on the same network now? Guy I aided was in Illinois, I'm in New Jersey but I'm not allowed to ask would happened? Sorry but I play this game the right way, I never cause any trouble and I've personally donated a bunch of money to this game. So I feel I have the right as a paying customer to know what the hell this warn is about.

End of Rant

Thanks in advance

Because in the past many people abused the rules and came out with stories which where totally false, and the mods have no way to tell false from true. So they had to stop appeals as it was impossible to send justice due to many abusers with multi's etc.

Edited by Smallfrog

Because in the past many people abused the rules and came out with stories which where totally false, and the mods have no way to tell false from true. So they had to stop appeals as it was impossible to send justice due to many abusers with multi's etc.

I understand that and agree, but there is no story here. Again if something is totally false than we have a certain right to have it fixed, I'm just wondering what happens the next time as warns increase for other imaginary reasons. Again il.comcast.net is not the same network as nj.comcast.net.

Your offence was logged by the system on the basis of indisputable evidence. We have that evidence and you were warned accordingly. It is 100% certain that the offence occured as there is no margin for error in the system.

Simple really.