Join the United Pirates Alliance

benjamin1776

Ok, this is a great new alliance based off the higherarchy of a real pirate ship. i listen to all suggestions from my members. Alliance, Site, ForumsThe Alliance, Forums, and Sign Up[/url]

. My charter is as follows:

Preamble: We the pirates of the UPA hereforth pledge our lives to the causes of plundering, pillaging, and to other swashbuckling behaviors.

In the year of our Glorious God: 1707.

The Government:

Law I: The government shall be made up of: The Captain, the Quarter Master, and the First Mate. The officers are the sub government officials.

Law II: All are elected or appointed by a present government official.

Wars:

Law III: No agressive wars are allowed, but tech pillaging is allowed. Certain pillaging squads will be set up. Other wars are left up to the Captain's War Council.

Law IV: Nations looking for a safe haven from a war may join the UPA.

Aid:

Aid shall be awarded in a generous, yet reasonable, amount to all who join.

Military aid may be given.

Joining:

Law V: All who join are automatically members, or government officials. None are banned from joining accept those who are banned from CN.

Law VI: Just sign up on the web.

Law VII: We like ta remain ethical pirates.

Edited by benjamin1776

Hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

The Rogue Issue:

Law I: Rogues are normally not admitted, sarrrrrrrrrry

From the prior leader and founder of the United Rogue Nations! <_<

Any way.. glad to see you are still here. Good luck in your new alliance.

Vitauts

PS: word of advice, I suggest changing Law 1 to say unless they are already at war. If not you face the difficult position to war that alliance to protect your member.. All of us have been there.. the whole alliance at risk because of one NEW member, that may or not be loyal and may or may not be staying.

i have been on since 06, made nations three times. trust me, i am experienced. and no, ive deleted and started over again.

Thats because you make so may enemies. Also you know that by making a pirate allience, you're going to be attacked by ninjas, right?

im paying 40k for starters. 2 tech for starters. several government posisitions open. NO team color, and i nations are very free, accept cant get into wars without prior approval. i would really like to get members, i am very experienced with the alliance system. makes a puppy dawg face for pity. lol jk

Edited by benjamin1776