In game blackmailing

osdeath

i was unable to find a link to the rules anywhere so sorry if this has been asked a lot, its it legal for me to blackmail a player into giving me money? EG. "give me 3,000,000 or ill anarchy you"?

not illiegal but probly not smartim in an alliance and when we heard about this being done to one of our member the whole alliance jump up in his defense

in short not smart

not illiegal but probly not smartim in an alliance and when we heard about this being done to one of our member the whole alliance jump up in his defense

in short not smart

wanted to check for futre refrence, thanks for the answers

Not smart to post things like that when you're not in an alliance. You'll be recieving some blackmailing messages of your own now no doubt. :jihad:

well its been, 5 or so hours now, and no messages yet, except about 8 for invites to alliances, those ones are getting annoying now

Edited by osdeath

As long as it's only concerning ingame money, I don't see how this would be different than the reperations that are asked between alliances after wars.

So reparations = blackmail? o.0

Also, it is allowed as Justitia said, but most if not all alliances do not react well to be threatened/having their members threatened.