The War Mongers - For warriors

doctorrodders

The War Mongers is a new allience for people who thinks that the aim of the game is to go to war and have fun rather than simply building up your nation.

We do encorage nation building, but we in The War Mongers reguarly take place in wars. We are against nuclear wepons at this time as it spoils the fun of the war (we will only use nuclear wepons if we enter a large scale allience war with a huge allience).

Please join up by going to My Website and add your user to the forum. PLEASE USE CN USERNAME! or you can email me on the private message system (my username is doctorrodders and my nation name is rodders world)

you will be a rouge alliance, also i have a doubt that you have multis in your alliance, other wise why would three newborn nations stick togather and no all about alliances and all

We are a respectable allience. Our main council is a bunch of freinds at school. Please stop dissing us.

i have a doubt that you have multis in your alliance, other wise why would three newborn nations stick togather and no all about alliances and all

We are all newbies. We found this game while looking for info on a person who had turned his flat into his own country. We actually know nothing about alliences as you could see from how many members we have. This is just a recruitment page. Thank you

I don't think he's dissing you, just pointing out that it is a bit suspicious... Either way, I feel that I should note that he's right, you will be considered a rogue alliance with those policies, which never bodes well for the alliance in question. Tends to piss off a lot of the bigger alliances.

The War Mongers are under new leadership, but we don't hold anything against our old leader, in fact we are in an embassy with his new alliance the North Star Federation. Anybody is welcome to join just send a message to stocky or myself requesting to join and we'll reply as soon as possible.