Recruit me?

Hi,I am Lady Athena:

The following link will tell you everything about Macedonia.our constitution,etc.

Macedonia is a small,new blue team alliance.

Macedonia

We invite anyone to join...new Cners (citizens) or experienced CN players (citizens).We are a friendly, peaceful, alliance.

I hope you will consider giving Macedonia a chance for your next alliance to join!

To:

DERKA-JIHAD

Macedonia

The Order of Halsa

No, but thanks.

I'll consider the Gremlins, but what I'm really looking for is a response from an alliance member geared towards relating with what I originally posted that I was looking for.

I know where to find the list of alliances.

Thanks everyone.

I respect your decision and wish you good luck with gremlins, they are great

however

I'm looking for an alliance that avoids (successfully) conflicts.

indeed i have been in many alliances mos tof them get in conflicts either externally or internally, and i am trying to eliminate both in my new alliance

I just enjoy building my nation and participating within an alliance.

That is perfect, who wouldnt want an active member, we are new with potential we have alot of locked doors that only a nation like yours posses the key to them, you have lasted from many wars and your recent war is actually a great war in history of CN.

I'm not interested in war.

I understand where you stand, you have alredy experienced much wrath, and now you need time to prosper again, I can help you with that. so can my alliance.

we need a new wise leader with heck of some experience, and we are willing to do anything inorder to achieve him/her.

Macedonia is a peaceful alliance.We are a community of friends who help each other succeed.

I hope you read the link...it gave a bio/constitution to what Macedonia is about!

I did read the link. I've nothing against your alliance, it's just that I'm eying more appealing options.

Thanks again though, and best of luck to you and your alliance.

I respect your decision and wish you good luck with gremlins, they are great

however

indeed i have been in many alliances mos tof them get in conflicts either externally or internally, and i am trying to eliminate both in my new alliance

That is perfect, who wouldnt want an active member, we are new with potential we have alot of locked doors that only a nation like yours posses the key to them, you have lasted from many wars and your recent war is actually a great war in history of CN.

I understand where you stand, you have alredy experienced much wrath, and now you need time to prosper again, I can help you with that. so can my alliance.

we need a new wise leader with heck of some experience, and we are willing to do anything inorder to achieve him/her.

Thanks for your detailed response. May I ask why your alliance is named as it is? What was the intent in its choosing?

EDIT: Adding another reply to avoid double-posting.

Move to red and join none.

:)

That is actually a rather appealing option, however I only enjoy CN through participating within alliance forums. The CN forum pales as a substitute for an alliance forum.

Edited by His Holiness

Well there are many reasons we choose this name, it took us almost three months to decide a name, and we wantedt obe something different and unique but most people knew about it.

PLus it is an eye cather in recruitment messages, Thats why we got like 20 members in 5 days.

I would love to answer your questions all day, and at the same time you will give us small new nation a chance that we deserve.

Well there are many reasons we choose this name, it took us almost three months to decide a name, and we wantedt obe something different and unique but most people knew about it.

PLus it is an eye cather in recruitment messages, Thats why we got like 20 members in 5 days.

I would love to answer your questions all day, and at the same time you will give us small new nation a chance that we deserve.

I guess what I was getting at is: what does it mean? Is it supposed to be funny? I just don't understand.

Well, it depends on the person and his own interpretations,

It is definitely funny many nations enjoy it and laugh a bit on IRC's and stuff.

plus it has a meaning to it, Derka means Fear of

and Jihad means Struggle.

so Fear of Struggle or Fear with Struggle.

have you ever seen the movie team america

Right, so I'm looking to join a new alliance.

Join the International Security and Commerce Organisation (ISCO)

I'm formerly of the GPA where I was a mentor, aDoC and a fairly active poster.

We have an amzingly active forums with a friendly atmosphere and would love more active posters.

I'm looking for an alliance that avoids (successfully) conflicts. I just enjoy building my nation and participating within an alliance. I'm not interested in war.

We have never been in a war, and try not to unless forced.

I find the OWF to be largely if not entirely absurd in regards to content and manner of discussion (if you want to call it that), and am looking for an alliance whose members (or at least its active members) tend to agree.

Well i cant talk for my alliance or members on this one.

I'm easy going, level headed and would like to be an active member of an alliance.

Excelent if you have any more questions PM me or come over to our forums - http://z3.invisionfree.com/ISCO/

Thanks for your time.

EDIT: spelling

Edited by rishnokof

I'm looking for an alliance that avoids (successfully) conflicts. I just enjoy building my nation and participating within an alliance. I'm not interested in war.

Isolation is practically California's middle name.

We don't do much participation on the main forum.

The only military treaty we have is a protectorate, granted us by The Phoenix Federation.

We have no Mutual Defense Pacts, and two PIATs.

We are quiet and try not to raise much of a ruckus. You can tell we stay out of conflicts by our high average nation strength =p.

Check us out, or don't, whatever.

z15.invisionfree.com/CN_California

Edited by VenetianBlind

You are invited to join M. Carter Brown, an Orange team alliance (allthough you can stay on your own colour) with around 60 members and over 900k strength.

MCB was founded as an alliance by paintballers, still a large portion of the members are paintballers, but we also have more then enough non paintballers like me.

We are a friendly pretty neutral alliance but we stands up for their friends and help them in the best way we can.

As an example of this: we supported our friends at TOP in the war against your old alliance in aid for badly hit nations, not with arms.

We have tech suppliers in our alliance, we can help you with getting in a trade circle if you want to change colour and joining the fun in talks about CN, life, paintball or anything else..

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

ProdigyNL, Minister of Foreign Affairs of MCB

http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/