How to sell Technology?

Max Powers

A bigger nation sends you money, you spend the money buying the amount of tech he wants, then send it to a middle-man to send it to the bigger nation. The profit is you keep what's left over after buying the tech.

Yes

Buying infra is the best way to increase your daily income (with improvements), other than that- try selling donations.

• 1 year later...
A bigger nation sends you money, you spend the money buying the amount of tech he wants, then send it to a middle-man to send it to the bigger nation. The profit is you keep what's left over after buying the tech.

Yes

Buying infra is the best way to increase your daily income (with improvements), other than that- try selling donations.

I have a question: How does one go about selling tech and how do you send another nation money?

How do you sell tech? Do I need open aid slots to do so? Are there any other ways to make money besides aid, taxes and tech selling? Looked in a lot of places and can't find the answer so any help is great

As thedestro said, one nation sends you money in exchange for you sending them technology. A middleman is not always required. You will need open aid slots to transfer the funds. You can increase the amount of money you collect with improvements, wonders, random events, donation deals, ground attacking other nations, increasing your working citizens by purchasing more infrastructure, land, or technology, et cetera.

I have a question: How does one go about selling tech and how do you send another nation money?

You can check out the Black Market section of the forums here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=62 to offer to buy or sell technology. There are other means of finding deals outside the forums, including alliance forums, IRC, and or in-game private messages.

http://www.cybernations.net/video/CN_demo.htm At frame 51/55 it will show you where to click; you view another player's nation and click on Aid.

1. Answered that question already. But you can do it without a middleman if you wait the 10 days

2. Go to their nation and click 'Aid'.

This is a massive gravedig :rolleyes: