Aiding a Nation on same Network Bug

TruHartBrakN

Hi I sent aid to a person across the country (NYC to California) and got an ingame warn for "aiding a nation on the same network." I am guessing it is because we both use Roadrunner but an IP check can easily see that I did not ever aid anyone on the same network nor would I ever.

Please check and see if there is some sort of bug on the server or something and, if possible, remove my ingame warn?

Thanks.

If you red the moderation rules, it will tell you that whatever the pleading, the in game actions cannot be appealed.

If you haven't read the rules, you will not understand it, so here is a very basic translation.

In game warning will not be removed not matter how hard you beg.

If you red the moderation rules, it will tell you that whatever the pleading, the in game actions cannot be appealed.

If you haven't read the rules, you will not understand it, so here is a very basic translation.

In game warning will not be removed not matter how hard you beg.

He is saying its a bug, not he was cheating or anything. Hes not begging for warn removal, hes asking for a bug fix. Unless hes lying then hes begging for a warn removal.

it could be like the problem people have with aol.when they go on CN from aol they get banned from the game as a multi but when in some cases aol recycles ip addresses which make people look like they are a multi.the same could possibly be said about roadrunner but im not 100% im not sure.