Please help me with this question...

sayton

Ok so i was just wondering about resource combinations.. i will put information here and you can tell me what is better..

As of right now i have

aluminum, cattle, coal, fish, iron, lumber, marble, oil, rubber, sugar, water, wheat

wheat and lumber are mine..

those come with..

steal, automobiles, beer,construction and asphalt..

i was wondering if i should get rid of OIL, and rubber..

and get SPICES AND PIGS..

getting rid of oil and rubber, will get rid of automobiles and asphalt and give me fast foods as well as the resources benefits themselves.

i like asphalt and the 5 bonus resources because..

Current Infrastructure: 14,100.00

Daily Infrastructure Cost to Maintain: $807.76

Infrastructure Costs Per Level: $335,559.38

can someone tell me if i should do the switch.. or if i should change ALL my resources in total and get wht i should..

let me also just put in these facts if it helps anyone..

163,243 Working Citizens

Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day $134.35

i make 4.15 dollars per happiness point i get and my taxes are on 30%

if anyone does the math and actually comes up with an increase some how.. i will be exctatic and i might even be able to send some form of aid over..

please be clear...

i have ALL wonders besides military ones.. and all improvements.. etc etc.. so if you want to calculate that in too.. thanks

I'd say trade swap. While collecting, have fast food and resources that increase population/income and when paying bills, have lumber, uranium and iron. If you're still buying infra, swap for infra decreasers when needed.

it isnt easy to trade swap.. it will piss off everyone i am trading with.. that is why im asking the question i asked..

from the economic point of view: switch, 3BG is > 5BG, no question.

from a military point of view: dont switch. your trade setup seems to be stable, which is very important. also your daily bills and military costs are now lower, which would mean you are able to stay out of bill lock longer.

overall, it really does not matter. my own nation has a far higher efficiency rating then yours, even while you have inflated NS from 120k soldiers and 13k tanks - and i am using the 5BG all the time.

conclusion: no matter if you switch or not, the overall impact to your growth will be really minor. 90% of your income is generated by improvement and wonder effects anyway.

from the economic point of view: switch, 3BG is > 5BG, no question.

from a military point of view: dont switch. your trade setup seems to be stable, which is very important. also your daily bills and military costs are now lower, which would mean you are able to stay out of bill lock longer.

overall, it really does not matter. my own nation has a far higher efficiency rating then yours, even while you have inflated NS from 120k soldiers and 13k tanks - and i am using the 5BG all the time.

conclusion: no matter if you switch or not, the overall impact to your growth will be really minor. 90% of your income is generated by improvement and wonder effects anyway.

agreed... i know.. i think i mgoing to stick to this.. another thing i was just curious about was if i should switch

sugar----> pigs... i keep the same 5 BR just switch those two.. i dunn whatever...lol..

im going to decom most of my tanks now anyway.. lol

and yes.. I SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON INFRA AND WONDERS.. AND TECH DEALS.. AND AID... i NEVER buy land or technology on my own..

Sugar is better than pigs. As long as you don't collect over 200.00 from each citizen. Basically what is more valuable .5% more citizens or 1 happiness. The number 200.00 isn't exact it's a bit higher but you'll never collect over 200.00 from each citizen right now so it doesn't matter.

Sugar is better than pigs. As long as you don't collect over 200.00 from each citizen. Basically what is more valuable .5% more citizens or 1 happiness. The number 200.00 isn't exact it's a bit higher but you'll never collect over 200.00 from each citizen right now so it doesn't matter.

alright sounds good..

but i was alsothinking.. .the upkeep cost is lowered with pigs for soldiers etc etc..

incorprate that too.. and more citizens= more soldiers= more NS lol

Hmm i don't really take soldiers into acount because i only have 15k of them. But even if you were to have 100,000 of them pigs would only save you 50k a day in that regard. If you want the pigs for the soldier efficiency increase that's up to you. I'm pretty anti military myself and i see inflated military as a waste of money just so that you can temporarily boost your ns, but it's entirely up to you.

-Veritas