Starting out

Aglet Green

Hey.  There's 14 years of threads here so I can't find what I'm look for, sorry.  Apologies if this has been asked once or twice before.

Anyway, I just joined.  I am on day 1. 

The welcome message says I should purchase infrastructure, land and soldiers.  Is there a rule of thumb for how many of each?

1 hour ago, Aglet Green said:

Hey.  There's 14 years of threads here so I can't find what I'm look for, sorry.  Apologies if this has been asked once or twice before.

Anyway, I just joined.  I am on day 1. 

The welcome message says I should purchase infrastructure, land and soldiers.  Is there a rule of thumb for how many of each?

The welcome message is very misleading. I recommend you ignore it.

The best advice for how to play this game, is to join an alliance and to follow their guides. This will also involve getting trade circles and focussing on tech deals, to start.

You can join a large or small alliance, just make sure you join one with active members and a community that suits your play style. I am happy to recommend alliances based on your desired play style. It's easiest to find me on the CLAWS discord: http://claws.rocks/